Chapter 9

It's now February and been four months since we broke up and I'm PREGNANT, five months to be exact, with TWIN BOY'S. I was a month pregnant when Opie and I broke up but I didn't know until a month later. When I found out I was pregnant I knew I had to tell Opie but I didn't know how. Everytime he saw me out he would turn and walk the other way so I decide to write him a note that said,
Harry,
I not writing you this letter in hopes to have you back I'm simply writing this to let you know, I'm pregnant, with twins and yes their yours. It's up to you to decide what you want, either way I understand. If you want to be in their lives let me know but if I don't hear from you I will understand.
                                           - Haddy
and I sent it to TM for Opie. That was three months ago and I haven't heard from him so I took that as a sign that he didn't want to be in the twins life. Ryder was so upset when he found out about Opie and I not being together anymore. He cried, my sweet little boy cried so much that he tired himself out and fell asleep and when I told him I was having not one but two babys he was so excited. He talked about the baby's constantly, always asking when there coming, especially when he found out they were boy's. When I didn't hear back from Opie I told Ryder he couldn't talk about the baby's at school. I didn't want Kenny and Ellie to know about them if Opie didn't want to be in their lives. I don't even talk to the club any more. When Gemma or Tara call or text me I ignore them because they were in Opie's life first and I'm not making them choice sides.
~ Opie's POV ~
Ever since the day Donna came back four months ago my life's been a living hell. Kenny and Ellie have been sad, they miss Haddy so much. Kenny and Ellie also are alway quite around Donna, they watch her every move and since she's been here I haven't heard them call her mom once. And as for Donna she's been acting weird lately. She always makes sure she goes through the mail first and always asks who I'm talking on the phone with. And when the club found out about me and Haddy's breakup they were pissed especially after I walked into one of Gemma's dinners with Donna following behind me, Kenny and Ellie. Gemma and Tara glares at me everytime they look at me and my dad even punched me in the face because I let a great girl go.