Chapter 13

Waking up the next morning I'm alone in bed and the memories of last night come flooding back, jumping out of bed I rush into the living room only to see Ryder with Opie who has the twins on both sides of him watching cartoons. Looking up Ryder says "morning mama" sighing I say "morning baby" and I bend to kiss his head then I move to the twins doing the same. Sitting down Opie says "I fed them all and got them all dressed. now go take a shower and eat" smiling I thanked him and get up to go shower. After I shower and change I walk into the kitchen I grab the plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns Opie made for me. Once I'm finished eating I walk into the living room again and he says "Gemma just called she's bringing the kids back" smiling I say "I can't wait to see them", five minutes later Gemma, Tara and the kids walk in. When Kenny and Ellie see me they rush over and jump on me pulling me into a tight hug, pulling away they go to Ryder and hug him. Gemma and Tara walk up to me and I stand up and we hug, pulling away Gemma says "now where are those baby's" smiling I point over to Opie who now has Ryder, Kenny and Ellie surrounding him looking at the babys. Gemma and Tara stay for thirty minutes then leaves, once they're gone Ellie asks me "can I hold one" and I said "of course you can babygirl" and I place Blade in her arms and said "this is Blade. hold him just like this and make sure to protect his head" I then turn to Kenny and say "do you want to hold Blaze" with a big smile he says "yes" so I place Blaze in his arms and tell him "hold him just like this and make sure to protect his head". The whole day Ryder, Kenny and Ellie played with the twins. Kenny and Ellie were just as excited as Ryder to have baby brothers. They wanted to hold them and help feed and change them. They were the best big brothers and sister. Opie was even a big help. He made sure I was getting enough sleep, made sure that I was eating and made sure I was taking care of myself. Opie was an amazing father to Kenny and Ellie but to see him with little babys made my heart speed up and flutter. Around one we all got into my Cadillac Escalade EVS and headed to my house. Getting to my house I see Jax, Chibs, Tig, Juice and Half-Sack waiting for us. We all get out and Juice says "I have everything ready to install" and Jax says "and we have a door and extra locks too" nodding Opie says "thanks brothers". They take the board off the door and Half-Sack walks into my house going upstairs, looking at Opie he says "he's going clean the glass and blood" and I said "he doesn't have to do that I will" and I here Half-Sack yell "no, it's my job just sit back and relax" and Opie says "what he said". Sitting on the sofa with the kids we watch Juice set the cameras and alarm system up and Chibs and Tig change the front door while Jax and Opie put extra locks on the back door. Once everyone is done Juice shows me how the alarm system works and how to access the cameras from my phone, labtop and tv he even set up it to send Opie a message if the alarm goes off. After everything is done we head back to Opie's while the guys head back to TM.