Chapter 10

It's now May, schools out and I'm eight month's pregnant and Ryder and I are on our way to Florida. I'm finally ready to sell my parents house and since my ex isn't around anymore it's safe to go so I packed a bag for me and Ryder, I even packed the carseats and a bag for the baby's just in case I can't sell the house fast enough. The whole way there Ryder and I sung along to Brantley Gilbert, Luke Bryan, and Florida Georgia Line. I tried not to stop to much, only bathroom and food breaks but I did stop once to sleep at a hotel. Getting to Florida I got nervous but I soon remember he's not around to hurt me anymore. I booked us a hotel and set mine and Ryder's bags down then decided to get food and go to my parents house tomorrow. The next morning Ryder and I went to my parents house, taking a beep breath I walking in with Ryder following behind me. The house was empty so all I had to do was clean, dust and wipe down everything and fix a couple things here and there. I tell Ryder to play with the toys he brought but don't go outside and I start cleaning. My parents house was a four bedroom, two bath house with a large open kitchen/living room area. It took me two weeks to clean and fix everything and two weeks to sell. I sold the house for two hundred fifty thousand dollars. While I was in Florida I even traded my Honda Accord I for a black Cadillac Escalade ESV. Ryder and I are leaving Florida tomorrow to head back to Charming so we go to sleep early. All our things are in the car but one bag with our stuff for tomorrow. I wake up during the night to go to the rest room and when I sit on the toilet my water broke. I went into labor so I pack up the little bit of stuff me had and woke Ryder up and said "we have to go baby your brothers are coming" and Ryder smiled and said "yay". Getting to the hospital I tell the nurse at the desk "my water just broke and my contractions are two minutes apart" she says "follow me" so Ryder and I follow her and she brings me into a room handing me a gown she says "change into this and lay on the bed. is someone here to watch him" and I say "no" and she says "he can stay with me in the front until you give birth then after he can sleep on that couch" and i said "ok thank you" and I turn to Ryder and say "be good ok baby. you will be back with me soon" he said "ok" and followed the nurse out. I change into the hospital gown and got on the bed then someone knocks on the door. I say "come in" and a Dr and nurse walks in and says "I will be delivering your baby tonight" and I said "babys it twins" and she smiles and says "lets get you ready" and the nurse puts a IV in my hand and while she's doing that the Dr checks to see how dilated I am, I'm eight and I need to be a ten so I have to wait a little long before I push. I'm at the hospital for five minutes and before I know it I'm pushing. I push for two minutes and my first baby is born and a minute after my first, my second is born. On June twentieth Ryder became a big brother and I became a mother of three boy's.