Chapter 14

It's been two months since the break in and Ryder turn seven last month and the twins are now four months old and we are back in our house and everything is great. Zack doesn't bother Ryder anymore, infact Zack doesn't bother anyone anymore. I started bring kenny and Ellie to and from school and started watching them when Opie has club business or work again, they even spend the night often. As for me and Opie were not together yet but he's trying. He brings me flowers, takes me to dinner, he even watches all the kids just so I could have some me time. I still love Opie I never stopped so that's why today while the older kids are at school and the twins are with Gemma I will show him how much I want him back too. I just got back from dropping the kids off at school and Gemma's, I set my keys down and walk into my room were Opie is sound asleep. Walking up to the bed I climb in and get under the cover and started kissing Opie from his neck down to his stomach and once I reach his boxers I pull them down. Once his boxers are down I start kissing, licking and sucking his morning wood. I'm sucking for about a minute when Opie moan and I feel the covers being lifted. Looking up I see Opie looking down at me, so I stuck harder causing his head to fall back and him moaning out "fuck". Moving the covers off us so he can get a better look at me he tangles his hand in my hair and thrust his hips up sending him dick further down my throat. He then pulls me up by my hair and kisses me, while kissing he undresses me and flips us so he's on top. Looking at me he slides his dick into me without breaking eye contact. Moaning I say "faster" and he snaps his hips forward harder and faster sending me into a moaning mess. I then flip us over so I'm on top and I started riding him fast, putting his hands on my hips he moans out "fuck baby, just like that" then he smacks my ass causing me to though my head back moaning "yes". He then flips us back over and slams into me harder and faster than before sending me into bliss with him following me with one final thrust. Laying down beside me he pulls me close and says I'm not complaining but what was that" and I said "my way of saying I want you back" smiling he says "I was always yours baby" then he kisses me again. We cuddle for a while then I said "I need a shower" and he says "lets go" and he carries me into the bathroom. After a little more fun in the shower we get out and get dressed and when I start blow drying my hair he kisses me and walks out.
~ Opie's POV ~
Walking into the kitchen I stop dead in my tracks at what I see. Jax is sitting at the table drinking a beer with a shit eating grin on his face, grabbing me a beer I sit and say "what" and he says "damn brother you been holding out on us" confused I say "what you talking about" and he says "she fuckin rides you like there's no tomorrow" shocked I say "you saw" smirking he says "oh ya I saw. not gonna lie, I got kinda hard" shaking my head I said "your starting to sound like Tig" and he laughing. Then Haddy walks and I see Jax check her out so I kicked his leg under the table making the fucker laugh causing Haddy to turn and looks at us with a questioning look. Jax smiles and says "how was your morning so far Haddy" and she says "great, how is yours" causing me to smile and Jax says smirking "it was ok to start but as the morning goes on its getting better", I send Jax a glare then I turn to Haddy and say "well we got to go baby. I will see you at four today" and she says "ok see you then" and kisses me and I say "I love you. call me if you need me" and she says "I will, I love you too" and Jax and I walk out. Getting on my bike Jax looks at me and says" how you feel about a threesome" and I say "what's mine is mine I'm not sharing. And even if I did she would most likely make us kiss and shit and that ain't happening" and with that I started my bike and headed to TM.