Ch.3

October 5, 18

You were woken up by a small amount of sunlight hitting you face. "Damn I'm going to be late for wo-.." you stopped as you remembered 1.You got your hours cut and 2. you were held here against your will. Awesome.

"I see you're finally awake." You heard a low grumble. "O-oh Hey sorry to have woken you up" you nervously laughed. "It's fine" he said getting up and stretching . "Ah here. Thank you" you stood up giving him his jacket which he gladly took. "So you decide yet" he said yawning. You completely forgot that part.

"Honestly I don't know" you quietly said fiddling with your fingers. "If you actually thought about it that means you're considering it" 'damn since when do villains make sense' you were pulled out from your thoughts as the sky blue haired guy came in.

"Hey look do what we say and master said he'll pay your past due bills AND every month" 'is his master loaded or something?! That's a couple grand right there'

*flash back*
"So ma'am you're a couple months behind payment and well you miss one more and well.. you know what we will have to do.."

'Dammit I don't really have a choice'

You sighed in defeat "fine I'll join" you said
"Great I knew you'd come around" he clapped his hands" "well I'll need a disguise I don't want people knowing who I am and all.." you said crossing you arms. "Oh that won't be necessary" he said cheerful.
"What..?!" You said not understanding.

"You'll be attending U.A"
"What ..what? How?"
"That doesn't matter you'll go to get some inside information for us and if you mess up or try to ask them for help..well you wouldn't want Menma to have some difficulty" he said threatening you.
"How the fuck-" you were going to spaz out. "Keep your other quirk a secret as much as you can" he said cutting you off.
You kept calm. "So just strength and speed only I'm guessing" "yes unless you absolutely have to"
"Well fine but can I go to my house no offense to this lovely room" you gave him a fake smile.
"Of course!" He said happily.
"But Dabi will be moving in with you"
"Yea ok seem-.. NANI?!?!" You were going to pass out from the new news.
" you can't honestly think we trust you that much?" Your new roommate said chimining in.

'Great..So now I have a unwanted roommate and I'm going back to school..what did I do GOD'

Help a homie and vote & comment !