HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

It was a regular day at UA and you were just spacing out thinking about everything that has happened yet. You're getting used to Dabi being your roommate and you've made only one friend here which was no other than Kiri. He was funny and charming and always made you feel welcomed. So you couldn't complain everyone was nice well except-

"HEY SHITTY GIRL YOU LISTING" you covered your ears. "WHAT BAKU-" "Hey I just wanted to know if you're going to the Halloween party?" Kiri said giving you a warm smile. You blinked a couple times before realizing it's Halloween today.. "o-oh um I'm not sure probably not.." you quietly said. "Come with us! It'll be fun!" He gave you a thumbs up. You couldn't help but smile. "Why the hell do we need her with us?!" Bakugou growled. You just sighed but you were already used to his comments and usually always ignored it.
"Come l/n! Kiminari chimed in. "It'll be fun I promise!" Ailen girl came as well. You never felt so... wanted? "O-ok!" You gave a small smile. Everyone in the little group was happy and chatted away as Bakugou just sat quiet ignoring the extras.

As everyone was ready to leave kiri was waiting for you outside the entrance with ..Bakugou?

"Hey l/n!" Kiri gave you his usual smiles.
"You didn't have to w-wait" you said avoiding his eyes.
"Shut up hurry up already" Bakugou said starting to walk away.
"We're going wait up! Kiri said grabbing your wrist rushing towards him.
As you guys caught up you and kiri did some small talk while walking behind Bakugou.

As you guys stood outside your house about to say goodbye
"So l/n Bakugou will walk with you to UA okay!"

"UHHH FUCK NO IM NOT WALKING THIS UGLY THING WITH ME!" Bakugou argued.
A slight frown appeared on your face 'am I that bad?'
"I-it's fine.. umm I'll walk by myself! Bye guys!" You gave them a quick wave running to your door not wanting to talk anymore.

"Dude that wasn't manly at all. What's your deal?" Kiri said crossing his arms.
"Shut up shitty hair ! I'll meet up at 6:00pm" he clicked his tongue walking away from him as Kirishima just sighed at his angry friend.

As you walked into your apartment you realized Dabi wasn't home which kinda sucked cause you wanted an opinion on a costume.
You were a bit excited only cause this was the first year in a long time you went out to do something. You were kinda hurt what Bakugou said but brushed it off knowing it was just how he is.

*bing*

Kiri 🐻 ;

Hey ! Come through at 6!
Me:
Okay sounds like a plan !

You looked at you phone and giggled at his emoji he reminded you of a bear cute and soft. You saw it was an hour before it was time to head out so you decide to curl your hair and put on some light makeup. Wing eyeliner and a dark red lipstick. As you looked in the mirror you smiled as you put on your hood up ready to go!

As you walked out you noticed Bakugou waiting down the stairs..for you?

"Ah..hi.." you mumbled to him as he looked at you. "What took you so damn long??" He growled.

You laughed slightly seeing him in a wolf costume you thought he looked quite cute with those ears and tail. He raised an eyebrow realizing you were staring a bit.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY UGLY" he raised a fist.
"N-nothing but I thought you weren't going to walk with me?.." you looked away from his angry stare.
"Shut up come on" He said walking with his hands in his pockets.
You never really walk by his side you're always behind him. That's how it was all the way there.