Ch. 6

Another short chapter ! Rate and comment !

As you opened your door you quickly shut the door and slide down.. You sighed and closed your eyes. 'Man I just want to live a normal life again..' You were pretty sure he now knows you live right in front of each other which you hope doesn't cause any trouble .

You got up and realize all the lights were off which mean Dabi probably isn't home. You went to grab some food when you saw a tuper wear with a note. 'Here's some left overs I won't be home' Home. That word rang in your head. It's only been two days since he's been here and yet you missed the company of someone being here with you, you miss him.

It was only 7:00pm but you soon called it a night for another day.

>Morning

"Ugh I don't wanna go.." you mumbled to yourself as you were out the door unfortunately for you made eye contact with that angry kid. His eyes screamed "don't fucking talk to me extra" and that's just what you'll do you don't want to add more gas to his shit of an attitude.

"Hey Y/N!" Kirishima smiled at you with his razor sharp teeth which you thought looked kinda cute. "Good morning Kiri" you said as you sat down. You didn't want to get too close to anybody but you still tried to be at least friendly with everyone here. Only people that made it hard to be nice was just Bakugou everyone was friendly or just quite but this kid's attitude sure pissed you off which is quite hard to do since you usually are calm.

"Alright everyone today you'll be doing a bit of training" Mr.Aizawa said bored. Everyone's eyes gleamed with excitement which a little piece of you was excited as well but you told yourself you don't have a right to. As everyone went in their own groups you were behind which you wanted it to stay that way. Kiri took notice and went to chat with you. "Ah Hey y/n !" He smiled. You just smiled back not wanting to be rude he caught the vibe you didn't want to talk so he excused himself to go with the spiky kid.

"What the hell man why are you trying to talk to that loser?" Bakugou said annoyed. "Huh? She's pretty nice I just to make sure she feels welcome !" He said feeling a little bit bad for not sticking longer. "Tch whatever"

As everyone huddled together Mr.Aizawa introduced you guys to the hero 13. As they were explaining the area you guys were in purple smoke appeared that's when you realized it was no other then shigaraki you were caught off guard since you didn't even know he would show up.

"Hmm where's All Might I brought all my friends here to meet the Symbol of peace..hm well then maybe if I kill a kid or two that should bring him out" you knew he was smirking under that creepy hand.
"13 get the kids to safely!" Mr. Aizawa said getting ready to fight. Everyone watched as he was kicking those Villains asses and you were so impressed that this is what a pro hero does. "Come on quickly!" 13 yelled as we quickly ran towards the exit. "Now now sorry that this is quite impolite we invited ourselves" The warped guy said. As 13 was about to suck him in Bakugou and Kiri ran towards him "wait no stop! You tried to stop then when they went to attack him.
"Ha you really think we would just stay back and do nothing!" Kiri shouted. 'Idiots' was all you could think about. "You do live up to your schools reputation" he said as he sent everyone to different areas of the UAJ.

"Owww what the-" you quickly dodge as three villains tried to kill you. "Hey watch it will ya !" You screamed as you kept dodging every single of them even tho they're evil you didn't like to fight but you knew you really didn't have a choice so instead you quickly knocked them out cold from the back of the neck. "Well that was ..easy?" You said as you sensed someone about to stab you with their sword your reflexes took over and you punched them in the stomach shooting them up in the building. "Sorry.." you laughed nervously. 'Damn Not using my quirk for a couple years does this huh?'

"Hey! Y/n!" You turned to see Kiri and Bakugou! "Omg I'm so happy to see you guys are ok!" You said worried. "Tch what does that mean you think we are weak!" Bakugou walked close to you screaming. "No-o that's no-t what I meant!" You tried telling him. "Stop will you we have to go help 13! It's our fault everyone got separated" Kiri said disappointed with himself. "Hey..you did what you thought was best you tried protecting us" you gave him a small smile. Bakugou started walking off pissed. "Wait ! We're coming with you!" You ran beside him rather he liked it or not. "Yea lets do this!" Kiri was back on high spirits.

Little did you know shit was about to get real. What will you do?