Chapter.19

May 4,2019
FUCK 24k VEIWS?! Selfless promo but I also have a ToshinorixReaderxEnji mha story JUST SAYING! Thank you everyone who reads this story 💓 sorry for the wait hope you enjoy! Please comment and rate ! 🖤 Happy Readings Lovelies! 

                                                                       May 4,2019FUCK 24k VEIWS?! Selfless promo but I also have a ToshinorixReaderxEnji mha story JUST SAYING! Thank you everyone who reads this story 💓 sorry for the wait hope you ...

So now after that whole small show Bakugou put on we were now working on our quirks. I couldn't help but feel a bit happy at how hard everyone was training giving me hope for myself.

Class 1-b later came by as well as part of their training and after we all basically died we also had to cook our own food. As the night continued I was happy. Good friends and muscles feeling like they were going to fall.

Next Morning-

It was another morning and I could feel my muscles screaming at me as I was working out with Deku.
"Tonight is going to be fun! The two classes will be pin against each other for a test of courage. How's that for a reward!" Pixie-Bob screamed excited. 'You can't be serious' I groaned in my own thoughts but continued my training until the sun began to settle down.

After dinner was all over we were paired up with someone for the "rewarding" activity. I was paired with Deku and let's say someone *cough* might've made a small accident.

"So you and Kacchan seem to be getting close?" Deku starting a small conversation. "W-what? Yea right he basically puts up with me because he feels sorry for what he did haha" I laughed nervously. "He wouldn't do that trust me. I can see how he acts around you" he smiled at me making me blush at those words. "A-ah we-"*play music now* "Listen up two villains attacked us and it's possible that more of them are coming! Everyone return to camp immediately!" Mandalay used her quirk to send us a message. 
"Crap you can't be serious!" Deku screamed in panic. 'Please don't tell me..'  I frozed. "Come on!" Deku grabbed my wrist dragging me as I was still in shock but ran till we saw Tiger and Mandalay.

"How are you U.A students? We are the league of Villains!" Spinner grinned making me begin to panic even more. "I can crush her head. How about it?" Big Sis Mage said as she had her weapon on Pixie-bob Head "I wouldn't even think about it!" Tiger screamed angrily at the sight of blood on her head. "Hold up here we have to make sure we are going by Stain's principal's!" Spinner stood between the two.
"All of you students we will take care of this! Class rep you're in charge make sure no one engages with the villains!" Mandalay screamed. "Of course !" Iida shouted as we all turned to run for it. I just nodded terrified of what's yet to happen.

We began running towards the building Mr.Aizawa was with a few students. "Crap what the hell we're going to die!" Mineta shouted making me even more nervous. 'Shigaraki never told me anything ..' I snapped out of it when I saw that mess of ebony hair.
"What the hell was that?! Did he just melt ??" Mineta screamed terrified as I soon realized it had to be twice's quirk.
"Get inside I'll be back!" Mr. Aizawa ran as we stood in shock. I couldn't even believe what was going on I step backwards seeing all the chaos that was happing.
"Sorry guys I'll be taking her" he said in his deep voice mocking everyone. He snaked his arms around my waist as I yelped in surprise.