Chapter. 12

Dec12

Check out my EnjixReaderxToshi story!
Another short one 😥 but please enjoy! Rate,comment & Happy Readings!

"It's so weird being recognized and everyone wanting to talk to me"Mina gushed.
"Yea me too!" Kirishima shouted
As everyone was talking about getting recognized Bakugou sat quiet looking outside lost in thought.
"Goodmorning" Mr.Aizawa came in the classroom.
"Goodmorning Mr.Aizawa!" Everyone spoke in unison surprised to see him.
"Hey you don't have bandages anymore?" Tysu pointed out.
"Yea well today you have to pick your code names" "this is going to be awesome!" Everyone shouted as Aizawa just glared annoyed

"Wait Mr.Aizawa have you Heard anything from Y/N?" Kirishima said worried. Everyone stood silent as Bakugo just tensed up at the mention of your name.

"Well from what I know she's getting treatments from the old lady daily and should be able to return to class in time for The internship" everyone sighed happy to hear your recovery is going great. Bakugou just had his head on the desk ignoring the stares.

"Hey I'll be back" Dabi said as you were getting ready for recovery girls session. You just waved goodbye. For the past week Dabi has been by your side taking care of you which you were thankful for but also shocked.

As you were finishing your session recovery girl gave you some papers. " you got lots of offers for your intership look over it and give me your answer" she smiled as I just nodded thanking her once more.

"Wow people actually like how I did??...to bad I'm not even a hero.." I frowned. 'How do I forget I'm a part of the villains'

As a week has passed you couldn't thank recover girl enough. Since you finished your session on Thursday you decided not to go to class since there was just a bit of pain in your back. As for your burns your wrist had a small burn mark and as for your face let's say it isn't that pretty. The burn mark was on your right side from your eye stopping on your cheek thankfully it wasn't dark Recovery Girl was able to lighten the mark. it was just a small portion and not your whole face. (Think of Mello but just not as dark or that far down on the face)

It was Saturday which meant your first day at the intership you decided to pick best Jeanist for being the number #4 pro hero

It was Saturday which meant your first day at the intership you decided to pick best Jeanist for being the number #4 pro hero. Couldn't help but be excited and anxious but Dabi told you just to take it easy but how in the world would you be able to do that?!

"Hi I'm L/N Y/N it's a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the offer!" I bowed. "You were pretty great out there Miss.L/N I was quite impressed" Jeanist praised you. "T-thank Y-you!" I browed multiple times flustered.
"I'm waiting for another student as well so just wait here" 'wonder who he made an offer to' I couldn't think of anyone until I heard a familiar shouting.

"Where the hell is this guy!" He shouted as he stopped in his tracks his breathing stopping.

'Crap..why'd it had to be her..'