Special 🎆

July 4.19
I have a Bakugoxreaderxshotoxdeku story! Please check it out everyone !!
Hello everyone please enjoy this small little special ! Please show some love rate and comment happy readings 💓💥

Waking up late on a Saturday was the best feeling! No school which means no responsibilities! I sat up yawing and stretching in my pj's not bothering to change as I was just going to lounge around.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Dabi said in that husky voice of his causing me to blush. I still wasn't used to waking up to a shirtless man and well I kinda enjoying the view. "G-good morning Dabi"

I gave a small awkward smile as I went to get cereal

"So how's your week been?" I asked walking to the couch with my cereal bowl plopping next to him. "Annoying and busy being with these losers has been a drag" he rolled his eyes. "Haha I'm sure they aren't that bad" I softly pushed his shoulder. "You don't have to deal with them as much as I do" he flicked my forehead making my stick my tongue out as he laughed softly. 'Even his laugh is hot..' I mentally slapped myself.

'Ring ring'

"Speaking of the devil"  I rolled my eyes at my phone picking it up.

"Yo"
"Is the kid with you?" Shigaraki said
"Uh Dabi? Yea why?"
"Toga won't stop bitching about celebrating that American holiday Fourth of July Crap so we're throwing a cookout and fireworks so be here around 5ish"
"Ugh do I have to? I was planning on just chilling" I whined
"Yes or I'll kill you" he hung up not waiting for a response.

"Well fuck I don't wanna die" I slouched on the couch with the bowl on my lap. "The hell handy man want?" Dabi questioned.
"Cook out 5ish roof top" I said getting up to clean my bowl.
"Wtf this was my day off away from the crazies" he groaned.
"Orders are orders" I shrugged
"I'll be in the shower if you need anything" I called out.
"I might need you then" he teased making me want to die from the heart attack I was about to have.
"P-pervert!" I yelled closing the bathroom while he just laughed. 'Too cute' he thought

Once I was done I walked out realizing Dabi wasn't home and saw a note on the table.

'I'll be back asshole wants me to pick up some stuff for tonight I'll be back in time be ready by then' -your hot roommate

"Of course everything will be last minute" I sighed but then laughed a bit getting ready.

You wore a cute sunflower sundress and pined your hair back wearing light makeup. You were apply a lip tint when your phone rang.

Explosion boi: oy wyd today
                             Me: ah I'm going to be busy why?
Explosion boi: Shitty hair wanted to go out tonight after hearing about the Americans Fourth of July
                      'Ahh a toga' I laughed
Me:ah sorry /:
                              Explosion boi: Alright