Chapter.13

ALSO READ 9.5 NEW CHAPTER I FORGOT TO POST IDK HOW

(I'll write in when to play the music) Rate & comment! Happy readings !
It was silent between you two almost like a staring contest just waiting for either one to break. But he just stared at you what seemed like hours. Those burn marks on you small wrist to that scar running from your eye down to you cheek..he really did that.

"H-hi" was all I was able to muster out it's been two weeks since the UA festival and not a word from the usual fuming boy.
"Look I don't like you" Jeanist said breaking the awkward silent making Bakugou come back out of his thoughts. He came back to reality and being his normal self. "you made MEE an offer" he yelled raising a fist. "You're quite outstanding but your flaw is you believe you're the best and that's all that matters. But you have so much more to learn." He said darkly as he has Bakugou wrapped in his threads. I just stood there amazed at his quirk.
"What the hell!?" He yelled trying to break the threads Jeanist just shook his head.
"Try learning from Miss.L/N as well" he let go of him making Bakugou fall face first.
"Hey are you okay??" I ran to him holding my hand out.
"Tch im fine" he ignored your hand not even bother looking at you.
'This is going to be a long week'

Next Day~

I was just shadowing Jeanist helping with small task and paper work as he sent Bakugou out on patrol with the other hero's.

"To be a hero you must work on your posture, speech and appearance" Jeanist was talking as he combed his hair. 'Omg he looks so..stupid' I couldn't help but laugh. "I came to the wrong agency!" He yelled as his hair popped back to normal.

Some of us continued to laugh as Jeanist just sighed annoyed

"Shut up ugly ass!" He yelled at you making you stop at his sudden outburst. His eyes widen as he realized what he said. "I-"  "haha it's okay calm down!" I gave him a small smile reassuring him but he just looked away.

After that whole incident he still hasn't spoken to you. The scar on your face was just a constant reminder of what a shit person he is for taking it that far where on the other hand you didn't care you just thought it was more of a punishment for what you're doing.

As the day continued we heard what happened with the Hero Killer and Jeanist dismissed us so packed my stuff heading towards the train station. But lord and behold Bakugou was waiting for me? Nah.
(You can play the music here) "Hurry up." He mumbled to me I was too shock to reply that I just sat next to him quietly all the way home. We were close to our homes that he stopped out of nowhere his hair covering his face.

"Hey are you feeling alright?" Worry lacing your voice. "Why the hell are you always so fucking worried about me?! Don't you fucking hate me L/N?!" Bakugou yelled his voice cracking as violent tears starting to fall. Y/N stood there not believing the sight of Bakugou crying all because of her? A small frown appeared on her face she realized why he's been so distant. "What happened wasn't your fault. I have no ill feelings towards you so please..please stop blaming yourself..stop crying..because of me.." I said tears threatening to fall. "You idiot look what I did to your face! I left a damn scar on you.. how..why don't you hate me!! For gods sake I hurt you so badly  you had to get surgery!" His voice cracking even more his hands covering his face in shame. That pretty face that he's gotten used to he ruined with his own hands..how in the world would anyone forgive that let alone forget. Anger boiling making him shake. But felt a pair of small warm arms wrapping around his torso. "Please stop blaming yourself.. it doesn't help you..trust me I know..feeling like you don't deserve forgiveness..feeling like a monster..I deserved it. For being so damn weak  for the sins I've made.." you said now shaking remembering the incident that made Mema go into a coma.
Bakugou heart dropped when he heard your voice break. You sounded like you were in so much pain. He sniffed recovering his posture.
"Dumbass. Don't talk that way. You're strong. Hell gave me a better fight than that half and half bastard." He didn't want to admit it but he pushed his pride aside he hated seeing you cry it broke his heart. "So don't think you're weak or you deserved it for whatever sin you've might've done ..you're strong." Bakugou said as you were still crying into his chest he gulped as he put his hand on you head trying to comfort you. It was something he could at least do. You haven't felt this feeling of being comfort in years you were grateful hugging him tighter making you cry harder.

He heisted but he used one free hand and made you look up at him

He heisted but he used one free hand and made you look up at him. "Bakugou..?" You were lost for words once more. "Look if you ever tell anyone what I'm about to say you're dead..-sigh- but I know you'll get stronger so don't you dare think you're weak dumbass" he looked away from those bright e/c if he stared any longer he'll for sure get lost in them. You wiped your tears away laughing lightly at the situation. Bakugou making you feel better about Mema even though he doesn't know about it how lucky am I.. "Thank You Katsuki" you smiled. "Ah- whatever idiot" he grumbled not even bothering yelling at you for using his first name  but he actually liked the way his name sounded rolling off your tongue it almost sounding  intoxicating. 
"Goodnight Katsuki!" Y/N yelled happily at him waving goodbye. 'Shit there it is again'  he felt small butterflies filling his chest up.
"Night Y/N" he said turning away.

'What are you doing to me..'