Ch. 8

"Ahh what the hell Dabi!" I yelled at him as I thought someone was trying to rob me.
"What the hell did you do" he said calmly staring at you. "Uh..?" "It's 7:00pm  you're usually home earlier than that." He stated flatly. "Oh well if you must know Shigaraki and his crew came to UA and attacked my class! So then he tried to attack one of my classmates so I had no other choice BUT to save him from those Nomu so I did that and I black out." You said running out of breathe. He just stared at you. "You really blocked one of Nomu punches?" He said surprised. "Y-yea but I over did it. Ugh I have to train more with it so I'm not just good for one good hit and then Ko" you said groaning at how pathetic you must be to him. "If you want I can train you" He said straighten up. "What? Really?? Thank you so much Dabi!" You smiled brightly. He just nodded 'what did I get myself into'
"oh but also please don't ever grab me into the house I'm pretty sure my classmate saw !" You said nervously you didn't think it was a good idea that anyone knew about your little roommate who happens to be a villain. "Mmh oh yea sorry about that doll face" he said walking back to the living room. You just sighed and dreaded going to school tomorrow so you called it a night.

"I'm pretty sure we're famous" bootleg pikachu said ." Yea right they only care about All Might" Jurio said making him anime cry. As everyone talked about what happened with the villains you just layed your head down. 'Man life is hard huh?'
"Alright everyone quiet down" Mr.Aizawa  showed up covered in bandages. Everyone looked just as shocked as you were. "Are you okay sir??" You said looking at him worriedly. "It doesn't matter but you guys must prepare for the fight" "fight??" "What!" People were shouting. "For the Sports festival" he stated. 'What's that?' "I don't want to get murdered" Grape boy started to cry. "But the sports festival is important because from there you can get into great agency's !" Deku said. 'Hmm so it's to get scouted huh?..doesn't really concern me ..' you slightly frowned hearing everyone getting pumped for the festival you didn't want to participate so once lunch came around you waited for everyone to leave so you could talk to Aizawa

"Um..Sensi" "Hmm how can I help you L/N" "well I wanted to say that I won't be participating the sports festival" you said. "Why's that?" He said trying to get to the bottom of this. "W-Well you see I " 'what excuse will work..think..ah got it!' "I'm just going to black out using my quirk so there's no point" you said knowing he knows you probably will. "Hmm..you probably are right..we'll you know what I'll get a student to train with you till the festival." "Yea Sounds Grea-...wait what??" This was déjà vu. "Well I'm going to go eat lunch" he said not waiting for you to reject the plan. You just deadpalm as you also have to see Shigaraki.

Aizawa Prov.

"So she wants to back out the sports festival because she thinks she'll just black out so I told her I'll get her a student to train with her" I said broredly sitting across from All Might after school hours. "Hmm she definitely has potential especially from her speed and especially that strength she has." He recalled from the Nomu. "Yea so I'm thinking Deku or even Todoroki would be good partners" All Might Said thinking logically. "Deku can barley control his own quirk and Todoroki will probably won't be able since he is the son of Endeavor. "Ah yea you're right" he said shaking his head. "Actually I think there's someone who can't say no" I smirked under my bandages.

Regular Prov.

As I was walking home a couple of feet behind Bakugou acting like I never saved his life *cough cough* *beep* "yo" "dabi will be waiting for you so he can accompany you to base to chat ok" "Yea Yea fine" you ended the call annoyed even more but also why now? Isn't it still daylight outside for Dabi  to be out in the open??. You quickly passed Bakugou and ran up the stairs. 'What's her problem?' 

As you walked into your home you saw dabi already waiting for you leaning against the wall with his bored expression. "About time shortcake" He gave you a grin. "Shortcake? Really?" You rolled your eyes. "You're not going out like that ?" You shook your head at dabi. "Hm why not?" "Well wear a sweater and a surgical mask so people don't see who you are " you said walking into your room to change. "Wow I'm hurt you don't want to be seen with me" he yelled jokingly. You rolled your eyes once more more slightly smiling

"Hello Dabi & y/n" Warp Guy said. "Huh?! It's you!" You angrily pointed at him. Dabi raised an eyebrow. As he was going to explain Shigaraki sat down at the bar. "Oh hi! It's nice you guys arrived" "tch what did you want" you said still mad about the whole attack. "Well I wanted to talk about what you did back there when I came by for a visit so sit" You hesitated to do so but still did.

"I'm going to cut to the chase" he paused and had his hand around your throat thankfully for your sake didn't activate his quirk. "So I see you protected that little brat back there are you trying to intervene with my plans" "c-can't-" you tried to speak but by the second his hand seem to squeeze more. "She can't reply if you keep choking her" dabi said with a hint of anger walking towards him. "Hm? You're right sorry" he said letting go of you as you started to cough. When you finally started to breathe normally you finally spoke. "Look. If I didn't do something don't you think they'll suspect something? I'm not trying to blow my cover. This will have them trust me" you said smirking at him as you saw his eyes widen. "Really now? Wow I never thought you'd be the smart kind?" Your eyebrow twitched. "Well look I did it so they don't think anything bad of me if anything this helped us if anything. If that's all I'll be leaving" you said annoyed and started to get up. "Also. You will be attending the sports festival ok" Shigaraki said telling you not asking. You put on a smile and turned around "of course whatever you say" "good now. Dabi take her home now" he just nodded in response.

The walk back home awkward silence. I rubbed my sore neck it still hurt stupid loser. "Does it still hurt?" Dabi said looking right into my eyes. "Ah ..yea" I looked down I didn't think he would care especially since all he did was watch. "Sorry I couldn't do much" he said down on the ground a hint of guilt showed in his eyes. "A-ah it's fine really you at least told him something so he would stop" I said remember that's the only reason that blue hair dick stopped choking you. "So you saved the kid huh?" He said walking with his arms now behind his head feeling a bit more relaxed seeing you weren't mad at him. "Yea our neighbor to be more exact I didn't want anything bad to happen to anyone.." I hate doing this. "How about tomorrow since it's Saturday we can train at night so no one sees us" I looked up at him as I opened the door taking my shoes off. You went straight to your parents and kneeled down ringing the bell and silently bowed your head praying to guide you. Dabi  eyes soften when his eyes laid on you as he watched you pray he knew you were stressed out by everything but knew you'd get thu this.

I put my head back up looking at the photo of both my parents and smiled I knew they would help me out to show me what's the right thing to do. As I got up looked up at dabi who was leaning against the wall his eyes looked confused not knowing what I was thinking. "If you insist training me tomorrow then I'm in" You gave him genuine smile. Before he could reply back you told him goodnight and went in your room.
'

'Man this is going to be a lot of work'