Chapter.18

Holy shit guys 11k views?! 💓💓💓 Thank you all for the reads! I'm still shook you even like this story 😪please vote !

"This camp will push you to go plus ultra so be prepared." Mr.Aizawa ended his small speech as everyone including I was super excited for this! Even though before I left the house Dabi didn't seem happy or really anything when I told him about camp..

"Class A The bus is here hurry up and get in your assigned seats!" Lida yelled as he threw some karate chops in the air.

"Can he get any more annoying" Bakugou sighed as we got into the bus and unfortunately I was stuck next to him as he was next to the window seat..or as I call it the grand seat.
"Oh hush he's not that bad" I rolled my eyes poking his sides earning a growl from him. "Tch! Everyone's so damn loud!" He shouted popping an earplug in one ear. "Fuckkky don't tell me" I realized as I looked through my bag that of course I forgot my earphones. "Stupid. Here." He put one earplug in my ear making me blush a bit as his hand brushed me. "T-thank.." I chuckled nervously as he clicked his tongue. 'Mistake-Drug Restaurant ..not bad' I smiled at the choice of music.

20 mins passed by I was getting sleepy because Dabi kept me up all night playing Mario party. Sore loser couldn't bare the thought of me winning so we didn't stop till I lost..why did I do this to myself? Was my last thought as my eyelids were getting heavy then soon I was fast asleep.
Bakugou Prov-
'What a bunch of extras' I sighed annoyed as I was looking outside when suddenly I felt a soft nudge on my shoulder. I look down to see y/n eyes closed softly breathing. Man I could feel my ears burning what the fuck. Why am I getting hot.. this.what. Is this feeling.

Normal Prov-
"Oi! Get off!" I was woken up to a pair of crimson eyes staring me down shaking me. "Ugh wha- OMG IM SORRY" I realized I was sleeping on his shoulder I quickly got up embarrassed running out the bus Bakugou behind annoyed as always.

"Ugh finally able to stretch!" Kiri yawned as I chuckled. "Yea I know but where's Class-B ?" I raised an eyebrow as we parked in a small parking area.
"You don't really think we stopped so you guys can stretch now did you?" Mr.Aizawa said briefly as we look confused but then the gears started to turn in our heads that he no we are in for some shit.

"We're the pussycat's!" Two adorable females came out as soon as we realized we were going to go through some training shit. Awesome 'I didn't fucking eat cause I was too tired to get breakfast..WHY DABI DAMN U!'

As we thought we could make it in time to the bus Pixie-Bob quirk is to control the ground she shook the floor causing us to fall under the parking area down to our fall. "If you guys are lucky you'll make it in time for lunch but if you can make it through beast forrest" she smirked.

Everyone was on edge but for me I was on the hard ass ground. "Why..I just came here to have fun.." I whimpered. "Ugh what the fu-" I shot my eyes open as I heard that voice on me? "K-Katsuki .." I quietly said shy in our position. I guess when the ground broke down we fell together making me be under him my legs in between his. "Whoa man save that for the private" Kirishima winked as Denki was shooting small guns with his fingers. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He quickly got up face beat red and I quickly got up brushing some debris on my skirt. 'Geez hes fucking heavy..' "haha chill out man!" Kiri laughed as I looked away from him avoiding eye contact but soon we got serious as we heard some trees breaking down.

We got in position when a huge rock monster came out ready to attack Deku,Shoto,Lida and Bakugou destroyed it as it was going towards Mineta but he had a ..accident..cough.
"Wow that was awesome!" I patted his shoulder. "Yea you showed it !" Kirishima smiled. "It's not over" he said seriously as more of them started coming out the woods screeching.
"Everyone get in position!" Lida yelled as everyone got in two-4 groups fighting them off. As hours passed we still had a couple more miles to go before we made it to camp but I was starting to get light headed using my quirk and not eating was not a good combination. I started walking behind Bakugou and ever now and then he would look over me making sure I didn't pass out but there was a tree root popping up I tripped but the small strength I had left over was only able to break my fall with my hands. " idiot! What the hell careful where you going!" Bakugou kneeled down checking to see if I was ok. "S-sorry..I ..my vision.." was all I could muster as I started seeing double. "Come on hurry up." Bakugou turned and hell I didn't want to go on his back but damn I can't keep walking without dying. "T-thanks Katsuki.." I muffled as my head rested on his shoulder close by his neck I felt him stiffen a bit. "Shut the fuck up weak ass" he said quietly causing a faint smile on my tired some face.