Amusement Park

You've always enjoyed going to the fair and today your forcing your boyfriend, Akise to come with you on a date. Once you entered the amusement park you saw Akise displeased. "Whats wrong?" You asked he just looked at you and said "I don't really understand the point of fairs." You just nodded, held his hand and went to go find a rollercoaster. You soon found a huge rollercoaster that you thought Akise would at least show a little amusement on.

"Let's go on that one!" You said enthusiastically, "I thought you didn't like rollercoasters" He said looking at you. It's true you weren't the biggest fan of rollercoasters. "Um no I like rollercoasters." You said quietly as you stepped in line still holding Akise's hand. "Okay then." He replied to you. You were shaking a bit and Akise noticed "You don't have to go on this." You said nothing because it already was your turn to get on. The person running the ride made you guys go into the front and you just stayed silent as you two got in. "Akise. I regret my past decisions." You said scared as the ride was going straight up. "Well I guess you can't go back now." It was at the top of the rollercoaster about to go down. You were screaming the whole way down holding onto Akise's arm for dear life while on the other hand Akise looked unamused on the ride like usual.

The ride finished and your legs were shaking and your hair was all messed up. "Well (Y/N) is there something else you'd like to do?" You quickly snapped out of it and said "The swing ride." You grabbed his hand and dragged him to the swing ride.

You sat next to each other and the ride began. You never really were that entertained by this ride but it was relaxing and it was funny watching Akise's hair poof out everywhere. "This is fun." You said looking down, "Yah it's nice." He said while keeping a straight face.

You and Akise brought swimsuits so you could go to the pool. You went into the changing room and changed into your (F/C) two piece. You went out of the changing room to see Akise sitting on the bench by the water slide. You sat next to him and asked "Do you wanna even swim?" He just replied with "You can go on ahead." You pouted a bit and said "It'd be funner with you". You pulled out your phone and earbuds from your bag and gave one side of the earbuds to Akise and put the other one in your ear. You turned on (F/S) and listened to it. Akise was looking at you smiling as you lip synced to the lyrics.

After listening to music you left to go change back into your normal attire. You finished and Akise was already changed and you two soon left the pool area.

You guys decided to get some food. You ordered an elephant ear while Akise just ordered an ice cream with pocky sticks in it. You guys sat at a table where there was shading from the bright sun. You started to tear apart your elephant ear and ate it. "Akise what time is it?" You asked a but curious. "It's around 6pm." He said while taking a bite of his ice cream. You decided to put part of your elephant ear into Akise's ice cream. He looked at you and smirked then he said "Hey there's a new ride!" You looked and you then felt some ice cream on your cheek. You wiped it off and you guys went to play some carnival games.

You soon found one of your favorite games and then you asked Akise "Can we play that?" He nodded and you rushed over and you both started playing. In the end you won a small little anime plushie while Akise won a slightly bigger stuffed bunny. Then in a part of the carnival you found a climb the ladder game. "Akise I wanna try that!" You said, "You understand that those are rigd right?" You just replied with "Nope!" And ran over to the game.

Akise payed the person running the game, you thanked Akise with a hug and started climbing. You had to admit you definitely weren't that balanced when it came to this but you were halfway done. You were about to push the button when you saw Akise kick the structure so the ladder would tip. You fell of backwards and landed into the grass. You heard Akise chuckle a bit before he helped you up. You brushed yourself off,
checked your phone and saw the time was around 9 and it was already pitch black and the amusement park lights were illuminating the area.

"You like the ferris wheel?" You asked your boyfriend, "I think it's alright." You walked over to the ferris wheel and stood in line with Akise. You held his hand and blushed a bit. "Is someone blushing~" he asked slyly. That comment made you blush even more and then it was your turn to get on with Akise.

The ride started and you both sat by each other hand in hand. You were looking out the window seeing the city lights of Sakurumi city. You were at the top when it stopped for a few minutes so people could take in the view. "Akise I love you." You told him, "I love you too." He told you and you turned your head towards him and he kissed you on the lips.

Well that's one chapter done! Many more to go! If you have any requests feel free to comment them.