Try (Based on the song)

Akise was your childhood friend. Well your only friend. You were bullied because you had breakdowns, your dad left you at birth and your mom became an alcoholic although she was still nice.

You started to fall in love with Akise. He was the only person you could talk to, he'd give you a hug if you started crying in front of him. It was nice hanging out with him.

You were at the back of the school alone when you saw some kids come up to you. You looked away but they started to grab your backpack. You started to kick at them and they let go. You ran away to where Akise would be at the moment which was the park he said he was investigating.

A few tears were running down your cheeks but you couldn't take it. You had to confess. You saw Akise at the park and you dashed towards him and hugged him.

"Oh (Y/N)! Are you alright?" He instantly wrapped his arms around you, then he grabbed your hand and sat by you on a bench. "What happened?" You didn't talk he started to look at you concerned. "Listen. The world is sometimes cruel to those who are innocent. You need to keep trying and hope." You looked at him and said, "Alright let's just hope that..." You stopped talking and you kissed him on the lips. He widened his eyes and you wrapped your arms around his neck and you felt him pull you closer to himself. "Well (Y/N) that was an exquisite experience." You nodded and realized you were still in his chest. You didn't move, you felt content with it.

"Well Akise?" He was stroking your hair and said, "Yes?" You kissed him again and you told him after "Your my version of hope!"