Idol

You were (Y/N) (L/N), the pop idol most everyone talked about. Recently you have been getting strange love letters backstage before performances.

Tonight was one of your many performances and just as expected you got a love letter,

To my dearest (Y/N)

You may not know who I am although it is to your concern that I have a deep affection for you. You are beautiful and I can't wait to see you on stage tonight.

~Better keep that a secret

You were unsure on how to react to them but you shook it off and got onstage.

The dark room filled with many neon lights was such an amazing atmosphere to perform in, you waved shyly and you began to sing a voice performance.

As you were singing you locked eyes on a certain guy in the audience. His rose eyes were almost enticing, you were going to talk to him after the performance.

Once it was done you changed back into your normal clothing and you went to check the stage for the night.

You saw the boy who was looking at you during your performance, "You're singing was beautiful." He complimented, a small smirk on his face. You smiled, "Why thank you! It's getting late." You said. He nodded and walked towards you, "Do I know you from somewhere?" You asked, "Um yeah I'm pretty sure I do you're from the police station, Akise right?" You asked again. He nodded and grabbed a hold of your hand. You flinched a bit, "Do you know who's been sending you those love letters?~" he asked. You blushed, "H-how do you know about t-them?" You stuttered.

"Because I was writing them~" He said as he looked you in the eye. "I'm f-flattered." You smiled shyly at him. He smirked and kissed you gently on the lips. You timidly kissed back. "You're beautiful just the way you are." He said to you.