13th

Trigger warning

You were recently getting bullied by Yuki. You never knew why you guys were friends you even told him about your feelings which you mostly kept deep inside. The only thing you said to him before he started to do this was you told him about your future diary and the survival game. You woke up, put on a long sleeved shirt to hide your recent cuts, and did the rest of your morning routine.

Yuki's POV

The reason I started to bully      (Y/N) was because maybe I could get her to kill herself so me and Yuno have a better chance at winning. Today I feel will be the day. I went up to her and grabbed her phone. "Give it back." I held it above her reach and threw it. She dove for it and caught it before it hit the ground. I noticed she cut her cheek from the cement but I ran off after that.

Your POV

I couldn't handle this much longer the only thing that actually gave me hope was Akise. He sometimes would go to a café with me and he'd buy me a drink.

I walked to the back of the class trying not to get noticed by anyone including Akise. He didn't know about my cuts.

After a day of learning, school was out and then Yuki came up to me. "Hey (Y/N) you know what you said about the game. If you deal yourself out others could live. It was just a thought." And with that he walked away. I noticed he did have a point I could save others if I did end myself. I checked my diary.

4:00 Your parents forget to pick you up.

5:00 Akise finds you alone in the back of the school.

6:00 Akise gives you a ride to the police station since he was going there.

I'm curious what he's doing after school. I decided my parents actually forgot to pick me up so I walked to the back of the school and sat by the brick wall. I grabbed my small knife and started to write 13 into my skin. I saw Akise come up to me so I quickly put on my jacket, and put away the knife. "I'm curious? Why are you still here school ended 2 hours ago." He looked at me and sat down by me. I looked at him and gave a closed eyed smile and said "My parents forgot me that's all."

"Do you want a ride to the station? I'm going there so..." He blushed a bit. I nodded a yes and just stayed quiet. "So why are you staying after school?" I asked. He looked straight ahead and said, "Well there has been gruesome murders around here and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it." I nodded and saw a van pull up and Nishijima was driving it. "Who's the friend?" He said smiling. "Exactly a friend of mine." He said as he got into the car. I went into the back and tried to stay quiet. "Any new evidence?" Akise asked Nishijima. "Not really." He said as we pulled into the headquarters.

The car stopped and I hopped out along with Akise and Nishijima. I decided to check my diary as I was walking inside.

7:00 Akise and you decided to make coffee.

8:46: You jump off the roof

9:00 DEAD END

I honestly was exited for my dead end because I didn't have to face any more pain Yuki was giving me. Akise looked at me and said "Want some?" He said as he held out his hand that held coffee. I nodded and took it. I sat by Akise's work office. "I'm dearly sorry that your parents forgot to pick you up." Akise said to you. "It's not the first time." You told him, "Then tell me how'd you get home?" I looked at him in the eye and said "I walked." The conversation ended there I'm pretty sure he knew that I lived a ways from school. I saw Yuki went into the police station and I suddenly felt weak. "Um Akise I'll be right back."

The Normal POV (you don't know how hard it was to write in your POV XD)

You ran up the stairs and made it to the roof about to end all your pain. But little did you know Akise saw what was happening on security cameras. He stood up and ran up the stairs to the roof. Tears were running down your cheeks as you got a running start to jump.

Just as you were on the ledge you felt you arms wrap around you and pull you back. "It's not worth it!" You were struggling and yelled "That's what they all say!" Tear were rushing down your cheeks "I'll save more people if I do this. Nobody even likes me!" He had a tight grip on you so you wouldn't get out of his embrace "(Y/N) I like you... I love you." You went limp in his arms and started sobbing into his chest. "Yuki hates me cuz I'm in this survival game." You said to him. "You'll be alright." He pulled you away but kept his hands on your shoulders. He cupped your cheek with his hand and kissed you. You kissed back.

Honestly I wish Akise was real... *Starts crying* WHY! But overall I thought this was Ok. Any requests? Just comment and I'll do them ASAP.