Truth or Dare

(based off of that beautiful pic)

Today was a night Akise, Yuno, Kousaka, Yuki, Mao, Hinata and you were going to play truth or dare.

It was your turn to ask someone a dare because you had to go eat whatever was in the back of the refrigerator. You had to go wash your mouth out many times with mouthwash just to get out the taste.

"Kousaka truth or dare." You asked. He yelled with pride "Dare!" You smirked devilishly and said "Sing to Call Me Maybe." He glared at you and Mao said, "I have it on my phone give me a second." Akise was about to burst into laughter as the song began.

Kousaka's singing sounded like a screeching rooster and you were on the ground laughing. The song ended and everyone was either laughing or smiling. "Ok... Akise truth or dare?" Akise looked at Kousaka and smirked "Dare." Kousaka started to laugh and he said "Play 7 minutes in heaven with (Y/N). That's right I know what you think about her!" Akise looked at you and he went into the nearest closet and you followed. You shut the door and you instantly felt nervous. "Well I believe that a dare must be carried out am I right?" You blushed and nodded. It was dark and you couldn't see much but then you felt arms snake around your waist and pull you closer. Akise started to kiss you and you melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. You felt him pull away and instantly he pinned you against a wall. This time he kissed you more roughly and you kissed back, the same amount of force. "I guess this is a confession?" You asked between the kiss "I'm also sure you accepted my offer."

You heard the door be cracked open and you looked forward to see Yuki. Yuki widened his eyes and you heard Akise say "A few more minutes." As he shut the door.

"Now where were we?"