Drinking

There you were.

Drunk on the floor laughing like a maniac.

With Akise trying to get you to bed.

Flashback

You were challenged with Yuno to see who could drink more. Yuno was at 3 while you were at 5. Hinata was laughing at it all while you were focused on finishing the glass.

"DONE!" You yelled tripping to the floor. Akise helped you up, "Are you good (Y/N)?" You nodded and fell again. "I want fucking goldfish!" You yelled. Yuno laughed a bit but Yuki was helping her out of the house "It's been fun but gotta go." Yuki said leaving with Yuno. You laughed running around the house trying to find goldfish crackers. Hinata was chatting with Mao while Akise was trying to get you to bed. "(Y/N) the goldfish aren't in here." Akise said a little frustrated. You were in the bathroom. "But feesh live in toilets!" You said slurring a few words. Akise sighed, helping you off the floor. "Akise I want goldfish..." You said tired, "Sleep first."

"But Ariel that mermaid! Wants me to fulfill this!" You said.

He held you close but you stepped on his toe, ran into your bedroom and fell to the ground. Akise walked in to you laughing on the ground like a maniac.

"(Y/N)..." He helped you into your bed, "Akise my body hurts." You said in pain. He kissed you. You blushed and kissed back. You smiled in the kiss and so was he. Soon he pulled away and said, "Get some rest." He then walked out of the house. You fell asleep later on.