Pick-up Lines

Today was the day you were going to confess to your crush, Akise. Yuno was happy because she thought that would make Yuki only hers. Right now you were talking with Yuno in a park. "How should I confess?" You asked her, "Um what about some pick-up lines?" You cringed at the thought of you messing up them but you couldn't think of any other way so you slowly nodded. You then saw Yuno check her diary she seemed happy so you were curious "What does it say?" She said "Just something about Yuki." You already knew it would involve Yuki so she didn't really help.

Akise was still at the police station so you walked there. You saw Akise talking to Nishijima about Yuno and Kurusu. You were looking around the waiting room it honestly didn't seem like such a event wouldn't happen here. You see Kurusu was recently murdered by Yukiteru because of the survival game you knew about. Akise told you about it because he thought you should be informed about it. You snapped out of your thoughts when you noticed Akise nodded to Nishijima and then he walked over to you. "Was there something you needed (Y/N)?" You nodded and said "Could we go outside?" "Sure." He responded.

You were outside on the roof and you were about to confess. "Akise I have pick-up lines!" You mentally face palmed yourself for not confessing but he just said "Okay tell me them." You nodded and started off with one you knew by heart. "Are you a tide cuz you swept me away." You then face palmed yourself because of the cringe. Then Akise laughed and said "Ok go on." You thought for a second and got another one, "When I saw you I looked for a signature because every masterpiece has one." Your face was as red as a tomato while on the other hand Akise was laughing at your cuteness. You then said the last one.

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. Ya know these pick-up lines? Were just for you." Then you pointed at him he widened his eyes and blushed. "Well I feel the same way." He then kissed you on the cheek.

I'm dying... Cringe...