Rough Start ● Monoma Neito

Y/n's Quirk: Micro touch- anything you touch with all five fingers including your palm, will turn small and puny. However, it must be direct skin-to-object/person contact. Otherwise, it will not shrink.

Drawback: ??

[Female Reader]

Your pov
I'm [Y/n] [L/n], Top student from class 1-A. I'm also known for being the class' sweetheart cinnamon roll with barely any attitude in her!

I love to help others out with homework and studies! Tokoyami helps me out too. Heh,
Even Bakugou tolerates me! I know, I'm such a mary-sue huh?

I walked along the hallway, towards my classroom. I was putting on my white gloves to prevent myself from accidentally shrinking something. While walking I heard loud shouts coming from Class 1-B, I wonder what they were doing. They're so loud. The screaming was something about "being better"?

The moment I opened my classroom's door, Monoma Neito stepped out of his and laughed.

"Look who it is! 1-A's spoiled brat!" He pointed at me, I sighed and turned around. 

"Hello to you too, Monoma"

"Is that all you can say?! You're weaker than I thought! So much for being The top student!" 

He laughed again, Why must he be so mean?

I turned back around and stepped inside but I was pulled back outside roughly. "Hey! I was talking to you!" This caused me to fall on the floor, hitting my head on the nearby wall.

My mind felt hazy but I started to see straight again, I looked at my arm and noticed a bruise. Probably from how tight the grip was, I felt something drip down my forehead. My eyes widened, please don't be what I think it is.

I reached up and touched the wet substance, bringing it down to eye level. Its crimson color and thick consistency caused my face to contort into fear, I was bleeding. My eyes blinked furiously to stay open, as I heard a chorus of footsteps rushing towards the 1-A door.

"[Y/N]?" Kirishima's voice rang through the hallway. Uraraka, Asui, and Momo rushed to my side and hoisted me up. "Are you alright [Y/n]!?" Uraraka said worry lacing her voice, I dizzily nodded. I looked up to see Monoma getting backed up into a wall, Shouto, Katsuki, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Mina surrounding him. "You're gonna pay for this you blonde bastard!" Bakugou raised his hand a few explosions already staring.

"WAIT!" I yelled wincing slightly from the pain in my head, the boys' heads turned towards me confused, Monoma's blue eyes fixed on me clearly shocked and worried.
"Please, I'm sure he didn't mean it! It was just an accident.." Kirishima wiped a single tear, "How wo-manly and kind!" Kaminari patted his friend's shoulder.

Bakugou huffed and turned back to Monoma who looked away from his eyes.
"You just got lucky, next time you won't get away so easily" Katsuki threatened walking up to me and patting my head then entering the forgotten classroom. Kirishima, Mina, and Kaminari followed him after patting my head.

"C'mon [N/n], let's take you to recovery girl.."
Momo ushered me, "W-wait.." I walked away from the girls and back to Monoma. I hugged him, "I'm sorry and I forgive you.." Then I walked away and towards the girls and to the recovery girl.

Monoma's POV
I fucked up, didn't I?

Mhm, indeed. I should- ah. I can't believe I'm saying this! I should make it up to her...
She stood up for me and apologized when it wasn't her fault! Ahh shit. How is it possible that she made me feel so bad for her? It's like a spell!!