A Cute Stalker? 🍋 Monoma Neito

!!Lemon warning!!

Y/n's quirk- invisibility, able to be non visible at will

Drawback- when over-used she slightly fades and can't speak very loud

[Female Reader]

Requested by: DepressedThrxsh

Your POV
Monoma and I were really close, like,
r e a l l y c l o s e.

But good things always come to an end, ever since we've gotten into UA and I was placed into 1A and him, into 1B. He's gotten rather, distant, almost like we never even knew eachother

It's sad really, all those years of friendship just tossed into the trash. To think I even fell for the typical blonde hair, blue eyes he had.
I wish he'd stop his annoying and loud act, He used to be so calm and collected.

He definitely still has his charm, but once you place him anywhere near our class, he makes a full 360.

Monoma's POV
It's crazy to think that I was seperated from her by some class letter, I really do miss her.

But I don't know how to tell her, how to explain how much I love her. If I could tell her, how she's everything to me, But we're a million worlds apart.

Why was it so hard to tell someone your admiration for them? I don't even know why I'm asking you, It's not like you can answer, or I can hear you

But I'm tired, I'm tired of staying on the sidelines of some possibility of another guy, or even worse, a 1A fuck boy getting their dirty hands on her precious body.

I'm going to tell her, no matter what it takes.

Your POV
The last bell rung signaling that school was over, I picked up my notebook and my pencil and placed both items within my blue handbag.

I couldn't help but feel two eyes on the back of my skull, I swiftly turned around... but saw no one?

I got chills up my spine, everyone had left and I was alone int he classroom. I simply shrugged it off as my conscience, I left the room and walked the long halls.

My school shoes tapping on the blue floor, a tapping rhythm echoing through the halls.

The soft chattering of the school staff filled the air as I passed by the facaulty room, After walking down flights of stairs, I made it out to the enterance.

I felt the same pair of eyes staring at me, I stopped walking and quickly turned around, but again, I saw nothing. My eye slightly twitched and I gripped the handle of my bag a bit tighter, I swallowed the lump in my throat and continued to speed walk out of the school gates.

My house was nearby so I didn't really have to take the train unless I was in a rush, otherwise, I was willing to walk for 25 minutes.

While walking, I felt an odd feeling, almost like something or someone was following me.

I had an urge to turn around and check, but I knew it would end up like the first two attempts I tried, seeing nothing and feeling like an idiot.

Monoma's POV
I've been following [y/n] around for almost half the day now, I hope she doesn't notice any time soon.

Your POV
You noticed.

I heard soft footsteps to my left so I made a small mental note to lose the stalker and turn invisible, I turned left and right over and over again through different alleyways and once I didn't hear the footsteps I activated my quirk and stood by the wall.