Pocky ☁️ Midoriya Izuku

Y/n's Quirk: Living Hair- this means her hair has a life of its own but is very loyal to its vessel.

Drawback: if the hair is used with extreme force it can cause the scalp to bleed, and even worse rip the whole scalp off.

[Neutral Reader]

Your POV
Both Midoriya and I laid down on the common room couch, it was summer and it was hot as fuck and you were bored as fuck.

There weren't any more classes and it was too hot to go anywhere so y'all just stayed home. Loud footsteps suddenly filled the room causing both of us to perk up, "um.." was all Izuku said before being interrupted by The Bakusquad... Except Bakugou wasn't there.

Mina held a blue plastic bag on her forearm with a huge grin plastered on her face, "YOU TWO!" I blinked my eyes, and motioned to both Midoriya and I. "Us?" She nodded ecstatically, "WANNA PLAY A GAME? I mean, y'all aren't really doin' anything" Izuku shrugged, "Sure why not?" A small smile made it on my face.

Kirishima and Sero then came into the room with everyone else behind them, hell, they even got Bakugou there!

We all sat on the couches, I sat on the far end with Midoriya beside me. Beside him were Todoroki, Tooru, and Mina. Mina and I sitting on the couch's armrests. On the one-seater couch was, Kirishima, Bakugou. Kirishima sitting on one of the armrests. Sero and Kaminari were on the other one-seater, this time Kaminari sitting on Sero's lap, Bridal style. Momo and Jirou sat on the floor in front of us, Uraraka and Asui beside them. Shoji, Ojiro, Sato, Koda, and Tokoyami didn't bother joining so they just went back to their rooms.

Seating Arrangement:

(Mina, Tooru, Todoroki, Midoriya and [Y/n])

|Momo, Jirou, Uraraka, Asui|
■■■■■■■■■■■
Table
■■■■■■■■■■■
《Mineta》
[Sero, Kami]
{Kiri, Baku}

And of course, Mineta. He sat infront of Bakugou and Kirishima, "Okie dokie! Now that everyone's here, let's start the game!" An evil smirk made its way on Mina's pink face, and everyone's sweat dropped.

"This game is like spin the bottle! But whoever the bottle lands on, you have to do the pocky game with! Gets? Gets!" She explained, We nodded slightly.

"Any volunteers??" Kaminari raised his hand and Mina tossed him the bottle, He caught it skillfully. He spun in and it landed on Sero. The two made eye contact and blushed intensely, Mina then tossed them a box of chocolate pocky which Sero caught, stuck one piece in his mouth, and bit. Kaminari was startled by this and bit a piece slowly, this went on until the two shared a sweet kiss.

This went on for, Kirishima and Bakugou (which turned into a full make-out session), Momo and Jirou, Uraraka and Asui, Mina and Tooru, Todoroki and Midoriya, and soon it was my turn.

I carefully spun the bottle and it cliché-ly landed on Midoriya a group of 'oohs' and 'awws' and 'shut the fuck up and kiss already's' filled the room.

Izuku placed a pocky in between our mouths and bit, I hesitated but bit after him until our lips touched, he was so soft and it fit with mine perfectly. Like a puzzle, as they say; We pulled away and stared at each other's eyes causing my face to turn red and my hair to rise up and cover it. I heard Izuku chuckle and pat my head, along with a few giggles and laughs as the game continued.

No one kissed Mineta.