Together ● Mustard

Y/n's quirk- two face, ability to turn into anyone desired for an hour, you are able to copy their voice and body and quirk. You can turn into them when they make eye contact.

Drawback- paralyzed limbs from time to
time

Requested by: Ochakochanqwq

[Female Reader]

Your POV
We all sat in the bar completely exhausted, The UA students were quite the handful, we just came back from the summer camp and the Katsuki Bakugo kid is still knocked out.
I scanned everyone in the room, and my eyes stayed on one specific person.

Mustard

Now, His name sounds peculiar for sure, but I can't help but wonder what he looks like without his gas mask.

His voice sounded kinda cute even when it's muffled, I hope he's cute, I imagine him with brown hair and green eyes. I can't help but swoon.
Before I could even move a bit we hear the restrains hitting against the metal, we all looked at the kid. He was waking up.

"ngnn..mm? mMFF-" he yelled and tried to break free of the restrains but to no avail, I snickered.

"Hey hey, you can calm down, those chains were really hard to find!" Toga exclaimed pouting, I leaned on the counter and raised a brow. Was he really going to keep going? Stupid kid..

Tomura rose from his seat and walked towards Katsuki slowly, "We don't want any problems alright? We just want to ask a question.." He raised his hand, ready to attack at any moment. He cocked his head to my direction, "Hey Two face, why don't you let out our..our guest" My eyes from behind my mask widened slightly, "you..you serious?" He turned back to look at me.

"No I'm joking, Go unlock those fucking chains" I glared at him slightly and walked over to Katsuki, I gently undid his chains except for his handcuffs. He seemed stable and calm, so I smiled at him and walked away; Taking a seat beside mustard.

He shifted for a while but relaxed, The first time I heard him speak was when we were attacking those students; His voice sounded attractive for sure.

While Tomura was trying to convince Bakugo to join the League of Villains, I faced Mustard.

"Hey, I never really got to know you that much.." He perked up and looked at me with those black goggles, "Yeah, I never got to know you too.. Two face.."

"What's with your name? Why is it Two face?" He inquired, I raised a brow "Well, My quirk is able to copy the voice and body of someone I make eye contact with, What's with your name? Mustard?"

He shrugged, "I don't really know.." a soft knock interrupted our conversation. All of our heads looked at the door with anticipation, "..pizza delivery!"

Tomura stared at the door in confusion, in a matter of seconds the door exploded into pieces of wood and the dust revealed All Might. He looked enraged and determined, Everyone who was sitting down stood up into a fighting stance. At this moment no one knew what to expect, everyone was tense. All Might made eye contact with Katsuki, He growled lowly and punched Tomura square in the jaw causing all of us to wince.

Mustard let out the same pink gas back at the campus, Everyone covered their noses and mouths. Some made a run for it; others stayed to help, Dabi quickly made a move and picked up Tomura. He ordered everyone to go to Kurogiri while All Might was fatigued. I stood beside Mustard watching everyone run towards Kurogiri.