Words Fail 🌫 Kaminari Denki

Part two of Good fo you

A/n
I'm so sorry for making this;; if you love denki alot,, pls leave before you die 👊😔

Y/n's quirk: Animate! She is able to draw something and make it come to life during a time limit of 1 minute

Drawback: ??

[Female Reader]

Kaminari's POV
I've just gotten released out of the facility they put me in a few years back.

It's only now that I realize what I did was truly horrible, Not only did I cheat, but I laughed and cheered as my friends yelled in agony.

What a sadist..

The soft taps of the rain on the tinted window of the cab was all that was heard in the silent night, I had no home to go to, Everyone knew me as the UA traitor.

I only knew one last person I could possibly beg to take me back, I hope she's willing to anyways.

I took two steps up the nostalgic stone porch that lead to a familiar house, I bit my lip and softly knocked on the door three times.

When they opened, familiar [e/c] eyes looked up at my dulled yellow ones. They widened upon seeing me, "..Denki?"

I bit my lip trying to keep my composure, tears threatning to spill out of my eyes.

I tightly closed my eyes to prevent it from happening, as I did this I felt a pair of soft hands on both side of my face. Their thumbs softly caressing it, ready to wipe away any tear that falls out.

I whimpered softly, "I never meant to make it such a mess.."

I opened my eyes and let all the tears fall out, "I never thought that it would go this far.."

She looked at me with sorrowful eyes, "Denki.." her soft thumbs wiped away my tears.

"So I just stand here, sorry, searching for something to say.. something to say.."

I let out a shaky breath and leaned into her touch, "words fail.. words fail.."

I took her into my arms and hugged her tightly, "there's nothing I can say"

"Denki-"

"[Y/n]? Who's out there? You've been taking a while-"

I looked up and met a pair of bi-coloured eyes, and red and white hair.

I slowly pulled away from her small frame, His eye brows furrowed as he walked closer to her, wrapping his arms protectively around her shoulders.

"I guess I thought I could be part of this.." I mummbled, "I never had this kind of thing before"

I looked at her and smiled sadly, "I never had that.. perfect girl who could somehow see, the good part of me"

"Kaminari? I thought they placed you in that asylum?" Todoroki's voice piped up with a dangerous tone, "I was released after being deemed 'stable' "

He looked me up and down, "are you sure about that? Because after what you did I didn't even recognize you anymore"

"Shouto-" [Y/n]'s voice spoke up, "No [Y/n], This bastard betrayed not only you, but all of UA! And now he's just gonna come waltzing in like it's nothing!?" She pursed her lips and looked to the ground.

"You better leave now before you hurt someone else" He warned lowly, I nodded hesitantly and turned around. Slowly walking down the marble porch, I look back at her with her big, beautiful [e/c] eyes.