Good For You 🌫 Denki Kaminari

A/n
This was requested by Maki_Roll_Chan . I fuckin love you dude !! ♡♡

Y/n's quirk: Animate! She is able to draw something and make it come to life during a time limit of 1 minute

Drawback: ??

[Female Reader]

Your POV
My fingers drummed over the table as Denki and I waited for our food. I sighed as He kept looking down at his lap, who was he even texting?

The waitress smiled holding a tray of food, "Here ya go! Sorry to keep ya waitin'" Her sweat dropped as a nervous smile crept onto her face. "No Worries!" I gave a warm smile, She nodded and proceeded to take other orders. Denki finally stopped using his phone and ate, "So... Who were you texting, Kami?" He perked up and smiled, "Are you jealous?" He smirked. Something inside me gave me the urge to be defensive and slap the back of his head, but I held back and shook my head.

He shrugged and continued to eat, small conversations passed each minute, and soon enough. Our date was over. It just went by so quickly, I wanted to spend more time with him...

He excused himself to the washroom leaving me all alone. I heard a soft ringing and felt mild vibration, I looked over and saw Denki's phone ringing. I was about to grab it and chase after him, but what I saw startled me.

Himi-chan? As in Himiko? Toga Himiko?! Isn't she a villain?! And why the fuck is her name Himi-chan in my boyfriend's phone?!

I declined the call and received a text.

< Himi-chan♡

♡ Hey!! Why aren't you picking up?

I can't, I'm in public ☆

♡ oh, that makes sense! Shigi is looking for you, we're planning an attack on UA tomorrow at 5 pm sharp!

Noted ☆

♡ okie!! That's all! Love you Denkichu! ❤❤

Well,  damn. This man has a fucking girlfriend. And wait a fucking second! An attack on UA?! 

I quickly turned the phone off and placed it back where it was, Kaminari came back and paid the bill and we both walked back to our dorm rooms.

I was both worried for UA and my relationship with Kaminari. Was he cheating on me with Toga? What did She have that I didn't? I was feeling insecure by the second... I don't want to doubt Denki but... I shook my head and entered my room, sitting on the bed I stared at a wall. Hopefully, my suspicions are wrong.

I sighed and fell back onto the bed, rubbed my tired eyes, and took a nap.

-time skip-

Kaminari's POV
I quietly slid away from my classmates and ran to the back of the school, Toga smiled acknowledging my presence. "Denkiiiiiiiii-" She ran up to me enveloping me in her arms, "-chu!" She kissed my cheek. "I've missed you so much!" She let go of me smiling brightly, "Are you still with her?" I nodded. 

She frowned and tapped her foot, "Hmph! Just break up already! I don't like being the side chick ya know!" I chuckled. "Alright, I'll tell y/n later" She smiled, "Good! And get dressed! Don't want your classmates to know your secret now do ya?" She giggled. "I'll wait for you up there!" She pointed somewhere in the trees, I nodded as she ran away.