Ice Cold ● Toshinori Yagi

Y/n's quirk- Frostbite/touch, once all five fingers or direct lip to lip contact is made the victim will be turned to ice. Biting someone has the same effect.

You can roughly control Ice as well.

Drawback: ??

[Female reader]

Requested by: -Potatoondeinternet-

Keys
Y/v/n- your villain name

Your POV
I sat down on one of many old stools in the old bar. I'm [y/v/n], and I'm part of the LOV. I'm one of the very few people All for One recruited.

I didn't start this way, no. I started as a normal kid, I lived with my grandmother, Nana Shimura, most may say that grandmoms were old and wrinkly. Not Nana, her skin was beautiful and fair. Not to mention her good health! She is a pro hero after all.

I have a brother, his name is Tenko. He had a similar quirk but he was much more intimidating.

If he touched something, or someone, with all five fingers, it would disintegrate. Scary right?

Everything was fine. Everything was normal. Until, that one day.

.....

We were playing around with our friends, and none of us really manifested our quirks yet either.. then I tripped on a conveniently placed rock.

"Hey, are you alright?" A soft voice above me asked. I looked up to be met with beautiful purple eyes and a shy smile, It was a boy who appeared my age. He had blonde neck-length hair with a curl sticking out on top. Needless to say, he was adorable.

"Y-yeah.. I think" He stuck out his hand and I took it, he helped me up.

"I'm Matthew Williams, what's your name?" He smiled, and I was internally awed by him.
"I'm [Y/n] [L/n]"

..thus, a new friendship bloomed. We even manifested our quirks together! Well, sorta.
I didn't tell him my quirk, I didn't want him to think I'm some weird kid with a deadly quirk. I didn't want him to stop hanging out with me. His quirk was maple syrup, great for pancakes, and is actually really dangerous when you look into it, I think.

Matthew and I sat side by side on the school rooftop, We were currently in High school and we were dating but never kissed, due to my quirk.

He still doesn't know I have one.

He looked over my direction and smiled, I lost myself in his shining purple eyes and didn't notice him leaning closer and closer until I felt his lips touch mine.

In a state of daze, I kissed back. Big mistake. When I did, I heard painful screaming and yelling in front of me. I opened my eyes and I was stunned.

The love of my life sat in front of me. His body was turned into solid and cold Ice, on his face was a permanent expression of fear and agony. I felt my eyes tear up as I got up and tried to fix what I had done.

Then again, I may have tried too hard because my attempts ended with broken Ice on the roof.

I didn't make it better. I made it worse! I stared painfully at his cracked head on the floor. I gave up and ran, ran far away from the scene.

I stopped at a dark alleyway and cried.

Then All for One found me.

......