would you be my boyfriend?

Ming's pov

"Kit what are you thinking?".

"Nothing P'Ming  , What's up?".

"You look so weird since you come in my house, something bothering you?".

"ah..that hemm....". I see he so nervous.
I just stopped and wait for him.
but he just looking at his own feet make him bumped into my back.
" sorry P ,I" ..

he look more nervous.and keep apologize.I can see he hides something from me.but I don't know what's.

" just said it Nong, what's up with you?".

" i am sorry P'Ming ,I not do it in purpose".he said but still avoiding to look at me.

" what you mean Kit,what you do?".I hold his hand and asking him again..

" are you really okay ,i broken your photo frame P'Ming?".

"I said it's okay Kit".

"But aunt chen said You,, that photo frame ....".

"Don't talk about it na,let go back to your home na". I don't want talk about it again,she is memories that i need to forget..i love her so much but that's long time ago before my parents choice to divorce.and before Kit come in my life.

" I can help you bring your stuff P' ,you can go to eat lunch first" .he said

" can you cook lunch for us Kit,if you don't want to going out for eat,i am not going too".i said

" krub P' Ming ".

"Thanks Nong".

........
I see Kit cooking in the kitchen ,he look so cute wearing aprons.i walk towards the kitchen and wrapping my big arm in his waist.he look surprising .

"P ' Ming what are you doing?".he asking me.

" Can we stay like this for a while Kit?".i said then placing my head in his shoulder.

" But i need cooking P".he said but just let me lean in his shoulder..

"Are you Love me Kit?". suddenly this question out from my mouth.
he just keep silent and stopped what he do..I turn his body  facing me,i can see his face turned red.

" Look at me Kit".
He still not dare to look into my eyes.i raise up his head, i look into his eyes.

"P'Ming.. ".
I just placing my lips in mine before he finished his words.
he just responding then open his Mouth.his hand linger around  my neck..
i want more then it but I don't want he surprised with my sudden act..

"do you like Kit?".i asking again .he just nod his head then hide his face in my chest.

"would you be my boyfriend Kit?"

"P....".

" so would you be my boyfriend?".

"hemm.."

"really?".

"krub P'Ming....".

"Thank you Kit".again i kissing his sweet lips.

"then would you let me cook for our lunch P".

"aww sorry Nong, but let me help you na".

"Do you know how to cook P'Ming".

"actually not"..i am laughing..

"then how do you help Me?".

" i will help you make taste of love for our luch"..

"How sweet your mouth P".

"But your lips sweetest then mine Kit".

"Stop it P'Ming or you no need yo eat your lunch".

"then i will just eat you sweetie".

"P......".he give me sulking face.

"krub dear....".i still teasing him.

"go to outside na,let me finish it'.

i still a kiss from him then walk towards the dinning room.this feel really so weird but i do to like him only in few hour.just like a magic his passion make drunk withouts drink alcohol.
i remember what aunt chen said moment ago,I and Kit have to play together when we still a little Kid.that means we are be a good friend but why I don't remember it,even that maybe i was a baby,i think our parents will keep our photos but why my parents don't have one photo of Me and Kit.Maybe i will just ask aunt chen when i am come back home later.

"P'Ming what are you thinking,i calling you many times didn't you hear me?".
Kit come from kitchen with food in his hand.

"aww sorry dear ,i was play mobile game that's i didn't hear you,you need my help ?".

" help me take the plate and spoon na".

"krub dear "..

........

after lunch we just watching tv ,Kit don't like to going out he said he need to study later ,since our exam is coming.but he fall asleep when we watching tv..he look so cute..i just can't hold Little longer ,i lying him on the sofa,i touching his pretty face.i want him so bad..my hand slipped inside his T-shirt..i rubbing his skinny chest..
"ah...P...." .he out moan but still close his eyes .

I kissing his sweet lips,while my fingers playing with his nipples.

"I am sorry Kit,But I can't wait little longer".o whisper in his ear.

"ahh...ahhh".he just keep moaning.
i can feel he already turned on.my hand ready to take out his Shirt when his phone rang...i just get up and let him answering the phone..

"krub Pa ,,,i am okay don't worry".

" yes pa,P 'Ming still here don't worry na".
he look at me with his smilling face..