Happiness

Ming's pov

"honey wake up na, your father in law already come back home".i hear Kit voice in my ears just like a dream .my brain process it what he just said.my mind take it slowly what he means ,father in law?what?.
i open my eyes as fast as my mind get it what he means..

"what's up dear ar you have bad dream?" Kit look at me confusley.

"did you just say it father in law already come back home?" .i asking him .

"krub ,he even looking at his son in law sleeping like a pig".he then laugh at me.

"aw Kit why don't you wake me up earlier".i scold him.

"i am on the bath P I don't know dad already come back and come in without any permission".

"Then where Your dad right now?".

"in his room P,you want go see him?".

"did you tell him about our relationship yet?".

"I do tell him i have boyfriend,but I don't tell him that is you".

"need we tell him Nong?".i said with doubtful in my mind.

"yes but not know P,just wait little more".

"Why Nong,are you scared your Dad don't like me?".i am little disappointed.

" Not like that P,did you know my Dad love you more than his own son".he said with his sad face.

"Really? But i love you more then anyone else, did you know that" i said then give him a hug.

"i know and i love you too" .he said while pulling me lying on the bed.i don't know Kit really so agresive but i love him this way.i lying on top him now playing his wet hair . suddenly he grabbed my head and kiss me passionately.i just kissing him back .i want more then it .
But suddenly i hear the door was open.shit Kit Dad already stand there looking at us with his shocked face..

"Dad can't you knocking the door before come in?".Kit shouting then hide his face in my chest..

"Sorry Kit,i don't know you two....".His dad have not finished his words and just left us ..

"What should we do Kit?".i try to get up but he just holding my hand.

"Nothing we can do P".he say so relaxs.

"But your Dad....".

he just peck on my lips and smiling to me.
"Dad will not hurt me P'Ming don't be worry na".

"are you sure he wouldn't separate us?"..i am scared his dad wouldn't approve our relationship.

"yes,,, should we continue P".he secude me.this little kitty make his most cute face .

"no kit,let me refresh my body then we need to talk to your Dad".i get up then walk toward the bathroom..

---------
i out from the bathroom but I don't see Kit there,maybe he go to talk with his Dad his self.i just going down looking for him ,he in the kitchen make breakfast for us.

"what you make for breakfast dear?".i hugging his back .

"sosis and 2 egg ".he said with his ignorant face.

" aw what with that face dear?".

"stop talking ,go sit there".he try pushing me away.

" i am sorry na,i promise give you later na".i said with my puppies face..i steal a kiss from him before walk to dinning room.

"P'Ming...". he shouting at me..

i see his Dad come down from his room, I don't know what should I say..
"Good morning uncle".i greet him nicely.

"Morning son,Did you sleep well last night?".he said then sit in front of me.

"yes uncle, Thanks for letting me stay here".

" i think i am the one who need say thanks to you Ming, thanks you for take good care of my son".he said while looking at Kit in the kitchen.

"It's okay uncle".

"Did he give you trouble?".

"No uncle,Kit is a good boy".

" Do you like him ,Ming?". suddenly he asking me this question.i just silent for a while think a good words to answer his questions.

" ah....i think everyone also like to be friend with Kit uncle".i said .

"i means did you....?"..

"Dad are you already here?". luckily Kit come over in the good moment so his dad have not finished his questions.

"What ar you two talk about ,let have breakfast first,i am hungry".Kit said then put the breakfast on the table..

"Kit would you introduce your boyfriend to me right know?".
i hear his Dad asking when we ar enjoying our breakfast.

'Dad,you already saw it why you still asking".Kit say with full of food in his mouth.

"Aw how come you introduce your boyfriend to your Dad that way Kit?".His dad said.

"Dad,let me eat my breakfast na".like little Kid my kitty ignoring his Dad..i am just smilling look at them i don't know much about Kit yet.

"Ming you see ,he is still like little Kid if he trouble you just tell me na".

"Krub uncle".

"Dad why you say like that to my boyfriend ,look like you nver done it before".Kit scold his Dad.

"Nong you can't talk like to your dad" .i said.

"Krub P " .he said but still ignoring me.

"you see ,you even scold your Dad but you listen all what Ming said".his dad complaint.

"Bcoz u also love P'Ming more then Me".

"aw Kit are you jealous?".

"i am not Dad".

"yes you ar".

"Dad"..

i just looking my boyfriend argued with his Dad, actually these not big deal but ,a good moment father and son exploring their love to each other, caring about each other.i am happy i can be here with them right now..