be patient 1

Ming'pov

It's been a week since that day i am arguing with Kit, everything goes like normally. Kit come back home With Dad and Pa since school holiday is over.

He still little mad at me bcoz i choose to staying in dorm than staying at home with him. Not i don't want to but stay in dorm is better for me since my first year study is really so much things to handle.

It's not like what i imagine be a engineer student is cool but so much work to do,.

"P'Ming are you going home these weekend? ".Kit already shouted at me on the phone like my mother.

" yes baby, i will come back home na".i really miss him so much .

"okay, wait you at home P' i will cook your favorite food".

"Thanks Baby, but i need back to dorm first na".

"Krub P',see you later P'".

Can't wait to meet Kit, i was scared to leave him alone there but what should i do?i wish the time will passed so fast that Kit also go to university with me so we can stay in dorm together or we can just find a apartment nearby our campus.

I was in my last class it's like the time passing so slow when i wait to end the class.

Suddenly my phone vibrate in my pocket, i think it was Kit i take my phone out with my smilling face.

I miss you baby i am mumbles to my self.
But after i look at my phone screen it's not Kit but my ex-girlfriend jane,.

What she want from me now?.
Did she still don't get enough ruined my relationship with Kit.

Jane:Dear i have surprise for you.

ming:what do you want jane?

Jane:aw...i miss you Dear, you have not time for me last time.

Ming:we are over jane so please don't find me again..

Jane:you still angry me dear, i am sorry na i will explain to you about my leaving na please forgive me.

Ming:i don't need your explanation jane, i already meet someone else, sorry.

Jane:you can't do it to me Ming, i wait you at your dorm let talk.

Fuck...
She is really insane, she the one who leaves me at the time when he chooses to go America .i know she go for study aboard i can understand about it but i also found out that he cheat behind me in America. That's why i choose to move on even i can't till that day i meet Kit.

He really change my life a lot. And how hard it will be i wouldn't let him go.

I can't concentrate with my lesson now, i really don't want to meet her right then, she will ruining my mood at least.

Finally i finished my class for today, i walk lazily out from my class..

"Ming we will go to club tonight you want go with us? "one of my classmates asking.

"No, maybe next time i need going home tonight ".i said

I rushed going back to my dorm, not because i want meet her but i feel something goes wrong. I want faster get back to my dorm and going home meet Kit..

I arrived my door not one there, i think she was left already i feel relief. I open my door slowly but it's not what i don't want to see.

I see kit lying on my bed with jane on top him.

"what the fuck are you doing in my room? "i shouted from the door.

I see jane jumped from her position and run to me,.

Kit look so shocked and just sit still in my bed, but he look so pale.

"Ming finally you came back dear".jane hugs me with his sob..

I try to keep calm and controlling my emotions.

"P'Ming i.. I am.... "i hear Kit try to explain to me what's happening here.

"shut up Kit! " i yell at him then push away jane from me.

"Ming that bastard try to take advance of me dear".jane crying while holding tightly my arm.

"are sure jane?, so need i call the police? ".i asking her...

"P'... I am not.. ".

"I said shut your mouth Kit, didn't you understand my word".i didn't want to shouted at Kit but i need to do so, i am sorry Kit.

I just need to recover jane lies..

"yes dear, i am so scared ".jane still try to make me believe in her..

"okay i call police now just let the police make punishment ".i can see little smiles in jane lips.

I just sit on the sofa waiting to the police officer to come, jane sit next to me.

I can see Kit hold his tears not to brush out, he playing with his little finger sitting on my bad like little kitten.

""""""""
After a while i hear knock in my door, i walk to the door and i see two police officers and dorm security was standing there.

"who's Mingkwan? ".one of police officers asking me.

"I am Mingkwan sir".

"Did you make a report just now? "

"Yes sir, just come in ".i invite them to get in..

"so what's actually happened here? ",

Jane walk over and try to held my arms but i push her hand away.

"this girl try to harassing my little brother Sir",i said calmly.

"What's are you talking about Ming, you protect that little jerk then your girlfriend? " .i heard jane shout at me.

"i already give you chance to admit it your fault but you don't want to, so don't regret it jane".i said to her..

"then you should go to police station to make details report later ".police officers said.

"okay Sir, thanks i will come to the police station after you"..

"Ming you can't do it to me, you can't prove it i do harassing him".

"who's said i can't prove it jane, i have all your videos here",i said and show him my phone..

,,,,,,,
I see Kit still crying in my bed, it's hurt to see him crying..

"Kit,,, P'Ming sorry na".i approach him then bring him into hug.

"P'.. I..... ",he crying so hard in my shoulder.

"shshsh ",everything will be okay na don't be worry P's here with you".i try to comfort him.

"are you trust me P'? ".he said while look into my eyes.

"of course Nong, P do trust you. P' sorry for shouting at you na".

To be continue

Sorry for always make you wait for my update guys, i just can't get any idea to write when my mind got a lot problems linger around,,, but i am promise i will finish this story guys.... Give me sometime na 😘😘😘😘.....

You know guys have a engineer boy as boyfriend really not easy 😂😂😂 author always dreaming have a handsome boyfriend from engineering just like mingkwan when i get one i really feel so stressed with his annoyance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣