He's my dad boyfriend

Ming'pov

Finally  Kit agreed to follow our parents go to beach .we packing some clothes and other else we need bcoz we will stay for few days there..

kit said we should bring same snack we can on the car in our way there, i go to kitchen to bring some snack, but i just stand there like frozen bcoz what i see in front of my eyes.
I still don't believe it. I see my pa and uncle bright hugging each other and kissing. I don't know what should i do.. Need i angry or to be happy my pa meet the one can make him happy.  But the most i feel scared is. I am scared Kit will ask to break up with me if he know our parents in relationships.

I am still frozen there, without i know tears dripping from my corner eyes.. I back to my real world when i feel Kit held tight my hand, same he also need me to make him to be strange.
I turning my head looking at him, i see he crying too.
I just bring him into hug, he just crying silently on my shoulder.

I pulled him away little and held his hand back to his room, he just keep silent and sitting on the bed, i don't know what should i say. So i also just keep silent let him calm his self down. Before we talk about it.
I take deep breaths before spoke out.

"are you okay Kit? ".i ask when my hand holding his hand..

He don't answer ,he just pulled me closer and burning his face in my chest. I see he still crying in silent i don't dare to ask him again i just rubbing his back with my palms.

"Please don't leave me P'Ming na.. na.. ".he said in his sob..

"hey Kit, what wrong with you?".i raise up his head looking at me..

"please don't leave Kit na".he said again..

"of course I will not left you Nong, why i do leave you? You already have my promise right?".i wipe off the tears in his cheeks.

"But... ".

"what about but...? ".

"pa and uncle they... ".he pause a while before said again.

"they're in relationships P".

"so? "

'' you okay with it P? "

"why not, we should happy for their happiness right? ".

"are you sure, with that P? ".

"of course  Nong, we can happy together right? ".i said before kissing his forehead. At least i can see he smiles a bit.

"you know, i was so scared P".kit said while leaning his head in my chest.

"what are you scare of Kit?".i asking him.

"i am scared, you will left me if know your pa is my dad lover".he said nervously.

"i was scared too Kit ".i said the truth.
He raise up his head look into my eyes,.
"why are you scared P? ".

"of course i scared to lost you my love".i said then peck on his cheek.

"i am sorry P".he said

"why are you say sorry Kit, it's not your fault ".

"i should tell you at first place about their relationship P, but i hide from you, i am so sorry ".kit said with regretfully.

"so you know it long time Nong".

"hemmm,,, they are together before they have as P".he said again,make shocked .how come i know nothing about my parents, so that why ma and pa getting divorce that not because my ma cheating but my pa also do the same things.

"what do you means Nong? "i try to make sure i am not misheard.

"uncle and my pa already together since they are in university P, but your grandfather don't approve their relationship ".kit explain to me.

"But why i don't know nothing about it Kit?".now i am the one who starts to cry.

"your pa must have his own reasons P".he try to accept the truth.

"then how about your Pa Kit?",

"My pa tell me everything, since that day he found out i like man, and the man i like is you".he said shyly..

"so you like me since long time ago? ".
I don't believe what i hear now.
He just nod his head,.i don't know he looking at me secretly  since long time ago that why he know me really well, even about my pa, Because my pa always come here since his lover is Kit dad. It's really so complicated.