grandpa visit

Ming'pov

after few days staying in hospital finally Kit can going home today.
i am lucky that nothing serious with Kit condition but still we need carefully about his health.

doctor said after he get this panic attacks maybe he will get this situation again in future we should keep his mood , don't let him stressed .

i really scared to death that day when Beam said Kit condition get so worse.
i am scared i wouldn't see him again before i make him happy.

problem need to slove but run away that's not  big deal to slove the problems.i learn more about it ..

"Ming are you okay?",i get back to my real world when i hear Pa asking me.i gone in my deep though thinking about what happens theses past days.

"hem...i am okay Pa".i said with my smile.

"are you sure ?you look so pale Ming".
now Dad said.

"Maybe just little tired Dad, don't worry ".i have find a part-time job in Forth father company these few days. i work in the morning till evening then at night stay in hospital with Kit.

i don't really get enough rest but i don't want they know i have do part time job . Dad and Pa wouldn't allowed if knowing about it,but since i already purpose to married Kit.i need started to get a job to support my family with Kit after we get married.

after packing Kit stuff we leave hospital. i  see Kit smile happily walk out hospital door.
i feel realief his mood getting better starting the day i am come back.

Dad drove us home ,no one talk much on the way home.Kit already sleep soundly in my arm.he must be so tired.

i can see few car parked in front of our house , grandpa sitting on the bench in the yard.

"Grandpa i miss you ao much",i run towards him and hugging him tight like the days before, grandpa the one who always comfort me Everytime i am down,i always missing his figure in my day.

grandpa gentlely rubbing my back ,at the moment i can't control my own feeling when the few drop tears rolling down by my cheeks.
i forget he is no longer my own grandpa right.

i wipe away my tears and look at his old face with my fake smilling face.

"why you look so thinner my dear?",he said still holding my hand.

"Kit will scolded me if i am getting fat grandpa". Kit punch my arm slightly for teasing me.

"He always bully me grandpa",kit complaint to grandpa.

"Are you feel better Kit?,and you Ming  why don't you take good care of Kit!", Grandpa scolding me now.

"Grandpa i....",i was about to tell grandpa the truth about me and pa when Dad come at the moment and invite us to go inside the house first.since we live in Kit family house now that's why grandpa don't have key to get in so he waited outside..

"grandpa let get inside first "Dad said to us.
Pa just give me smile and said everything will be okay.

***
We sitting around in dinning room.. i think we need to have family meetting tonight.

I don't know what should i do,i take car key from my pocket and hand it to grandpa, this car is my Birthday present from grandpa after i can get in the university,but now i don't feel i deserve it.
i am just outsider,when they want raise me in their family now i already feel so blessed, I don't need anything else.

i want family like what they give to me right now.

"Grandpa ,i think i don't deserve it right now",i said while put the car key on the table.
I don't dare to look at his eyes.grandpa is the one person who love me the most all this time.

Pa and Dad looking at me without any words say,Kit who sitting next to me holding tight my hand .
but grandpa just smilling lightly.

"what do you mean Ming,you don't want this old man be your grandparents ?".He asking.

"I am not mean like that grandpa, it's just....I....". I don't how to tell Grandpa the truth . even i am sure grandpa already get information about what happened from his people.

"So...?".

"You still the one i love grandpa ,even i am don't have related blood with you".i ask without looking at him.

"Ming,,, don't be stupid .you are my grandson and always be".he said proudly.

"Thanks Grandpa....". that's only one words come out from my mouth.

"I already checked it long time ago Ming , You're my real grandson that bitch tricked your Pa at that time to get his money,i already checked your DNA is your Pa not that bastard". Grandpa said calmly.

"What do you mean grandpa?But Mother said i am not mine?".i ask coriously.

"yes at first i also don't believe you ar my grandson when she have relationship with that man but i also know your Pa have sleep with her once because of her trick so ask my people to test your DNA,when u just born that why i allowed they get married even your Pa don't really love her ,when his heart already belong to someone else but i want your Pa take responsibility with what he did,i don't want he ruin my reputation at that time...".

"But why are you still let Pa married her when u know she's just love Pa money?". Kit ask .

"just like what you see know,your Pa don't want take my money so she also will get nothing". grandpa said with his smilling face.

"why don't you not tell us earlier when you already know about it grandpa,did you know ,you almost kill My Kit",i pouted while hugging Kit.

Kit slapped my arm lightly with his blushing cheeks.

"aw...you the one who act like hero left kit there why you scold me ai Ming"...

"Because i love Kit so much grandpa',i said while peck on Kit cheek.

i feel so happy for the truth even i still little confused.but i am promised i wouldn't left Kit again whatever happens.