Chapter IV - The Secret

Wilder returned to his quarters and immediately went to his communication console. He contacted his mysterious associate.

"Did you watch it all?"

"Yes." said the female voice on the other end.

The female associate asked Wilder if he believed Lotor. To which Wilder said yes he did.

"I do believe Lotor is telling the truth. All he seems to think about is you Princess and nothing else."

To which the Princess responded, "I can see that. I cannot fathom the fact he does not remember anything from our fight. I do believe he knows nothing of the attack of the Robeast on Earth since he was stuck in that asteroid for three deca-pheobs. We just need to know if there are any secret Galra installations he knows of where Hagger would have taken the Alteans to as Kolvain said when he went to the original installation where my people and they were no longer there."

Wilder agreed.

"We must also keep Ryner and the rest of the Olkari in the dark about this. She did inform me of his capture and I told her that is all I wanted to know of it. I know this might be hard on you Wilder if you want to abort the mission I can understand. We just need more information to stop the threat of the Haggar from attacking Earth again. I thank you, Wilder, for everything you have done, Blaytz would be extremely proud of you."

With that, Wilder signed off.