Chapter V - Paper and Pen

After speaking with Princess Allura, Wilder went to ask any Olkarians if they had any paper or writing utensils, he had to lie and say it was for himself, but really it was for Lotor. He went to Lotor's cell later that evening and gave him what he requested. Lotor could have easily used the items as a weapon, but instead sat down on his bed and started to write. The Olkari guard could easily see from the video feed that Wilder gave him paper and writing utensils. They immediately brought him to Ryner

"Why are you helping a monster? After everything, this man has done. We could have lost Voltron to him and he would be ruling all different realities of the universe right now. You cannot trust him. He is truly evil like his father Zarkon was." exclaimed Ryner.

To which Wilder responded "if he wanted to destroy the universe, then why call out for Princess Allura when he was removed from this ship or even ask for her. He could say anything else, but the man is truly sorry for his action. Your team installed that chip in him. You can tell if he is being truthful or not. Now tell me when he has been speaking with me has it been truths or lies?"

With that Ryner pulled up the data from her console. "From what I have been seeing, he has been telling you the truth. He truly can't remember what happened all those deca-phoebs ago. Maybe the more he speaks with you, the more his memory will return."

Wilder agreed. "I will see what I can do to jog his memory of those events, for now, I need to get some rest, this day has drained me."

With that Ryner told the guard to release Wilder to his quarters. He entered his quarters and went to lie on his bed, but before he dozed off he went to his video console and looked at his hacked video feed of Lotor's cell. Lotor was still up writing. What could he be writing about besides his love for Princess Allura?