2. pizza & cheaters

Betsy POV

"I can't even talk to him in the hallway without making a totally fool out of myself!" Courtney yelled flopping on my bed. "Well at least you don't have Ashton" I said sitting next to her. "Ashton is hot" courtney said. "I have a boyfriend" I said back.

"You boyfriend is a dick" courtney said laughing. "No he is not" I said pulling out my phone. "Isn't this like the 5th time he's bailed on you and you don't know why?" She asked.

"He's a busy guy!" I yelled. "Ok ok" she said backing off. That's when the door opened. "Hey bets I'm having the guys over so don't come downstairs" luke said. "What about food?" Courtney asked.

"Order a pizza" he rolled his eyes. "That would involve us coming downstairs" I laughed. "Ok fine!" He yelled left. "Wait does that mean Michael is gonna be here?" Courtney popped up. "I guess" I said.

While courtney was having a freaking panic attack I pulled out my phone to order a pizza. "Large pepperoni?" I asked. "Ew fuck no" she said. "Half cheese?" I asked. She nodded. That's when the door opened again.

"What do u want now?" I yelled. "Luke said to order us some pizza too" Michael said laughing. Courtney's eyes were wide. "hey court" he waved. she smiled. "You too are fucking disgusting" I said getting up.

"Ok leave leave" I said closing the door. "Oh my gosh he looked so cute" courtney said falling on the floor. I order two more just cheese.

1 hour later

"I swear she's lesbian betsy" courtney said laughing. "you think?" I asked. "Yes have you seen her with a boy ever?" She asked. I shrugged when I got a text the pizza was here.

"Let's go" I said getting up. "Where are we going?" She asked nervously . "Getting the pizza?" I said as if she were stupid. "Like go downstairs where they are?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"That's danger zone" she said throwing a blanket over herself. "Come on" I said pulling out of my room. We started walking downstairs when I heard Ashton talking "-guys I swear that's what I saw" "it can't be" Michael said.

"Ok maybe it is true just don't tell betsy ok I don't want her to get hurt" I heard luke say. "Don't tell betsy what?" I asked coming up behind them.

They all looked at each other. "I'll go get the pizza" luke said standing up. "Oh no you don't" I said pushing him back down. "I'll go get the pizza" courtney said walking away.

"Tell me" i said crossing my arms. "You tell her" Ashton said to luke. "No you saw it!" He yelled back. "It's your sister!" He yelled back. "Someone just tell me!" I yelled. "Ok I'll tell you" Calum said.

"Ashton saw Harvey with another girl" Calum said looking at me. "Got the pizza! the guy was cute" courtney said coming around the corner with pizza stacked up her arms. "Did I interrupt something?" She asked.

Ashton POV

I could see the hurt in her eyes. How could he do this to such an amazing girl? He didn't deserve her. "That's not true" betsy said. "Betsy" luke said reaching out for her. "No" She said swatting his hand. "Why would he- your lying" She said turning to me.

"Look I didn't wanna tell you" I said standing up. She starting tearing up. "Don't cry" I said. Then she bolted upstairs. I sat down and put my head in my hands. "What did I miss?" Courtney said placing down the pizza.

Betsy POV

I bolted to my room and ran under my covers. I started to cry. "Betsy?" I heard someone knock. "Go away" I said. "It's just me" courtney said opening the door. "How could he?" I asked sitting up. "I know you never liked him but-" I started to cry again.

"I know your sad right now so I won't say told you so but he wasn't a good guy bets" she said sitting down. "Hey can I talk to her" Ashton asked opening the door.

Courtney nodded. I grabbed courtney's arm. "You'll be fine" she said walking out. "Listen I'm really sorry about Harvey" he said sitting down on my bed.

"No your not you never liked him" I said. "If it makes you feel better, the girl he was with was really ugly" he said laughing. I smiled. "Hey i got a smile!" He said. "You can do so much better" he said.

"What if I can't" I said grabbing a pillow and putting it over my face. "You can" he said grabbing the pillow from me. "Now the fun part" he said. "What do you mean?" I asked wiping my eyes. "Revenge" he said smiling. "Cmon" he said standing up and extending an arm. I took it as we ran down stairs.

word count: 822

sorry this chapter was kinda short but I wanted it to end like that.