19. Caught & forbidden

Betsy POV

I clapped as they played another one of there songs. "Oh my gosh that one is my favorite!" I yelled. "What's it called?" I asked getting up from the couch in the garage. "Voodoo doll" Calum said smiling. "Ahh I love it!" I said clapping. "My throat is killing me I'm gonna go get a drink" luke said placing the microphone back on its stand. "Me too" Michael said wiping his forehead. "Me three" Calum said following them.

That left me and Ashton. We waited until the door closed. He got up from his drums and walked over to me. "Ash That was amazing" I smiled. "I'm glad you liked it" he said grabbing my waist. He started to kiss me. I heard the door open again. "Betsy?" I heard someone say. I pushed Ashton off me and looked to see luke standing there his face filling with anger. He threw his water bottle to the ground. "Luke stop please calm down" I said starting to walk over to him.

He ran over and tackled Ashton and started punching his repeatedly. "Stop luke!" I screamed trying to get him off ashton. Calum and Michael came running in. They both grabbed one of Luke's arms and ripped him off ashton who was still on the ground. "How long!" Luke screamed. Ashton got up. Luke ripped out of there grip. "How fucking long" he repeated through gritted teeth. I looked at Ashton. "A month" ashton mumbled wiping his bloody lip. "So he's your boyfriend?" He said turning to me. Tears filled my eyes. "I'm sorry" I said. "Sorry my ass!" He yelled.

He turned back to Ashton. "Off limits? Off limits? Ring a fucking bell!" He said walking over to Ashton. "I'm sorry I just-" he started. "Just what? Started wanting to fuck my sister?" He asked pushing him. "No it isn't like that-" he tried to say. Luke turned back to me as tears rolled down my cheeks. "You are not to see him again" he said sternly. "You can't do that!" I yelled. "Watch me." he said.

He looked ashton. "If you even look at my sister again and I will punch the lights out of you got it?" He asked even though it wasn't really a question. He nodded sadly. "Luke" Calum said. "What?" Luke said turning to him. Luke was about 3 inches taller than all of his band mates. Calum backed off. I couldn't hold back any more tears I looked at Ashton and he just looked down.

"I hate you" I yelled towards luke before running back into the house, up the stairs, and locking myself in my room. Crying my eyes out. I couldn't believe it. I just lost the love of my life.

courtney POV

I gasped over the phone. "Why didn't she call me about it?" I asked. "She's probably too busy crying" Michael mumbled through the phone. "Oh my gosh" I said. "You need to go see her" he said sternly. "I'm already in my car" I laughed. "Ok call me later I love you" he said lightly. "Ok bye love you too" I smiled as I hung up.

-

I walked in to her house and saw luke on the couch. I rolled my eyes at him. "Oh save your shit" luke said. "Whatever luke you shouldn't have- you know what never mind" I sighed. "What? You think I wouldn't freak out when I figured out my best friend was fucking my sister?" He asked standing up. "Oh my god grow up they never slept together, well did sleep as in nap but never sex" I said crossing my arms.

"You don't know that" he said shaking his head. "I do, if my best friend lost her virginity she would tell me" I rolled my eyes. "They were in love luke" I said giving him a sad look. "They don't know what love is" he argued. "Whatever" I said walking up the stairs. I slowly approached her door and reached for the handle but it was locked. I knocked on it slightly. "Go the fuck away I don't give a shit who you are" I heard through the door. I sighed and reached above the door way and grabbed the key to open her door.

I walked in and she was in sweatpants and a bra with her eyes blood shot and a tissue up her nose. "Leave me alone" she said towards me. "Hey, it'll work it's self out you love each other" I said sitting on her bed. "I d-don't know, l-luke said-" she started but started crying again. "It's gonna be ok" I said hugging her. "I don't know if it this time" she cried which broke my heart.

Betsy POV

I woke up the next morning. Courtney was gone. I quickly got dress in jeans and a old queen T-shirt and slipped on my vans. There was no way in hell I was going to get it a car with luke. I marched past him but he didn't say anything. I started my walk to school. I put my earbuds in my ears on my way out. I flipped through some songs until it landed on amnesia. tears started filling my eyes. One by one each tear fell down my face.

I finally got to school and courtney was waiting there with Calum. "Hey babe, how are you?" She asked me. I wiped my eyes "great" I lied. "You walked here didn't you?" Calum asked. I just looked down. "Come on let's have a good day" Calum said patting my back. We walked in the school. I saw Ashton talking to Michael. I saw the marks on his face from yesterday. There was a cut on the top of his eyebrow and one on his lip and I'm pretty sure he had a black eye. He looked sad I tried to avoid him the most I could. I don't want luke to hurt him again.

I walked by them and I went straight to 1st period. Ashton walked in a few minutes later and sat next to me he opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but shut it quickly and didn't even look at me for the rest of class. which broke me.

word count: 1018

oh no is it the end of bashton?