7. Feelings & confessions

Betsy POV

I walked in the house to see that Ashton was still here. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk past them and up the stairs but luke stepped in front of me. "Get out of my way" I mumbled looking up at him. "What's wrong tell me right now" he said. I laughed and glanced at Ashton who looked guilty. "eat. a. dick." I said walking past him. I heard a chuckle from Ashton. I walked up to my room. Where I saw a note on my bed.

dear betsy,

I'm sorry I lied i just wanted to make ashton mad and so I said I slept with you. I didn't mean to make you cry. I feel horrible. Like I've never felt worse about something. I hope you can forgive me and we can go back to being friends and just forget about what happened.

xoxo, Calum <3

I sighed and set down the note. I honestly wasn't even mad anymore I just was annoyed at the whole situation. But why did he want to make Ashton mad? Why would ashton have cared if I slept with Calum or not? Just then I heard a know at the door I turned around "luke how many times do I have got tell you-" but I saw that it was Ashton.

"Oh hey ash" I mumbled embarrassed that I had just yelled at me. He sighed and walked over to me. I already knew what he was going to say. "Listen bets-" he started. "I don't want your apology ash I know your sorry and you didn't mean and all that shit I'm over it can we just drop it I don't wanna think about it anymore" i said sitting on my bed.

"No listen-" he said sitting next to me. "No I already said I forgave you so why can't you just drop it?" I asked grabbing my phone. "Can you just listen-" he stopped and grabbed my phone out of my hands & turned it off. "Hey!" I yelled. He put his hand over my mouth.

"Shh your brother doesn't know I'm up here!" He whispered. "Ok as I was saying-" he started again. "Ash why do you feel the need-" I interrupted him once again but this time he stopped my not by yelling or putting his hand over my mouth but putting his lips on mine. I was taken back.

But I couldn't help but kiss back his lips were so soft I could sleep on them. They were different than calum's lips. Ashton's were more homey if that makes since. He parted to catch his breath. "Now if you would have listened you would have know why I did that" he said laughing.

Right before I was going to say something we hear "Ashton? What's taking you so long I swear to god if your taking a shit!" Luke yelled up the steps. "Gotta go" he said pecking my lips and bolting down the steps. "Wha-what j-just-" I mumbled to myself.

I sat there for what felt like hours thinking to myself what the fuck just happened. "I need to tell courtney" I mumbled to myself. "No" I stopped myself. She didn't tell me about Michael I won't tell her about Ashton. Thats when I heard another knock at my door.

I shot up part of me hoping it was Ashton. It was luke. "Oh it's you" I said flopping back on my bed. "Who did you want it to be?" He asked. "Um....courtney obviously" I mumbled. "Oh well I just wanted to let you know that Ashton's sleeping over so do us both a favor and just stay in your room" he said.

"rude" I mumbled. "Your the one with the shitty attitude" he said. That's when Ashton came up behind him. "Hey come on" he said. "Ok ok" luke said turning around. Give Ashton just a enough time to wink at me and then close the door. I smiled. No betsy no. I fought myself. Do NOT let this boy control your emotions. Or maybe I should.

-

I was having a nice dream of me at an all time low concert when I was shaken awake. I rubbed my eyes. "Ashton?" I asked. "hey" he whispered. "What time is it?" I asked him. "4:30" he said smiling. "and why are you so happy at 4:30? Most importantly why are you waking me up at 4:30?" I whispered.

"because I wanted to explain why I kissed you" he said. I laughed he was so cute and cautious. "Why did you have to do it at 4:30?" I asked. "Because I couldn't do it while luke was awake you know what he would do to me if he caught me in your room?" He laughed.

"Also calm down about the time" he laughed. "What do you mean it's 4:30 in the morning!" I whisper-yelled. "Yeah I think we covered that" he laughed. "Anyways, I kissed you because i like you" he said. "Really?" I asked. "yeah I've liked you for so so long but could never do anything about it because once Calum made a comment about your butt in front of luke and from then on you've been declared 'off limits'," he said.

"Really luke said I was 'off limits'?" I asked. He nodded. I huffed. "I'm am so on limits" I mumbled. He laughed. "Wait are you just saying this to hook up with me? Is this another bet? You don't really like me" I said. He grabbed my face and pressed a kiss on my lips.

"I really really like you betsy hemmings" he said still holding my face. I smile. "And I made the mistake of telling cal & then he said 'bet ill sleep with her before you do' & I was a dumbass & took it, but I never intended to sleep with you just to like tell you I like you then let the bet die off but then Calum said he already slept with you and you have no idea how much that broke my heart.

I'm sorry that he just used you like that i-" he continued but I stopped him. "You know I didn't sleep with him right?" I asked. "You-you didn't?" He asked. I shook my head. "Oh thank god" he said. I laughed. "Wait are you still a-" he started to ask.

"stopp" I mumbled pushing a pillow on my head. He laughed. "Oh my gosh  you so are" he teased. "Lu-" I started to yelled but Ashton jumped on top of me and covered my mouth. We both laughed. "Ok ok you need to leave" I said smiling. "No goodbye kiss?" Asked sticking out his bottom lip. "Your gonna have to try harder than that next time Irwin" I smiled as he left. And I went back to bed smiling.

word count : 1159

oof he finally said it. Does betsy feel the same way??