14. families & run aways

betsy POV

"Hey do you guys-" "BETSY!" they all yelled. I tumbled backwards. They were in the middle of shooting a cover video for YouTube. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's fine" calum said. "No it's not leave" luke said harshly. "What's your problem?" I asked walking up to him. "My problem?" He asked walking up to me with an angry face. "Yeah" I huffed. "My problem is that you have a secret fucking boyfriend" he said were now two inches away. I glanced at ashton who was red. "So?" I scoffed.

"Who is it!?" He yelled. Both of our faces were red with anger. "Ok ok that's enough" Michael said pushing us both away from each other. "Whatever" I said leaving. I ran up into my room grabbed my phone and headphones and ran it the door. I turned on my sad playlist. I sniffed. There were so many fucking things I was sad about. I have to hid a very important relationship from my brother. Me & luke have always been really close almost inseparable, now we barley speak to each other because I'm keeping secrets from him.

I found myself letting a tear drop. "Hey" I heard a voice say. I turned and saw Ashton in his car. "Get in" he said unlocking the car. "No I'm ok" I said wiping my eyes. "Betsy just get in the car" he smiled. I rolled my eyes and got in. "Luke told me to come find you" he said. I nodded. "Why were you crying?" He asked lightly. I shrugged. "I don't like hiding things from him it's eating me up inside" I mumbled. "Do you want to tell him?" He asked.

"No because we would never be able to see each other again" I laughed. He drove into a parking lot and parked the car and turned to me. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I need to ask you something and if you don't want to I completely understand but I really think that-" he rambled on. "Ash" I laughed he looked at me. "Right" he said realizing he was rambling on. "I want you to meet my family" he said. I gasped. "Really!" I jumped in my seat. He nodded. I hugged him.

"Oh my gosh I would love to!" I squealed. "Ok good because my family is the most important thing in the world to me" he said grabbing my hands. "And I really want you to meet them" he smiled. Then he got a call. The caller ID read lukey. "that's weird" I said pointing at the name. "Your weird" he said grabbing the phone and putting him on speaker. "Ashton did you find her?" He asked worriedly. "No not yet" he lied looking at me.

"shit" I heard luke mumble. "I never should have yelled at her" he said softly. Ashton looked up at me. "Oh wait I think I see her" Ashton said smiling at me. "Really!?" Luke asked excitedly. "yeah here we'll be home in like 10 minutes" he smiled. "Ok" luke said hanging up. "See your brother loves and cares about you" he said setting down the phone. I shrugged. "You know we're like 2 minutes from the house right" I asked.

He nodded. "Why'd you say we'd be home in 10" I asked him. He raised his eyebrows. "I barley get any alone time with my girl I think I deserve 8 extra minutes" he said coming in to kiss me.

-

"meet his family?" courtney asked. "yeah" I said smiling. "wow" courtney said shocked. "Why hasn't Michael asked me to meet his family?" She asked me falling on her bed. "because me and Ashton's relationship is more mature than yours" I said laughing. "What? No way" she said sitting up. "Have you met your boyfriend?" I asked her.

"Yesterday at lunch he stuck two straws in his mouth and pretended he was a walrus" I laughed. "I thought it was cute!" She said turning red. I rolled my eyes. "What if his family doesn't like you?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Like what if his mom is like 'sorry ash your girlfriend isn't good enough' or something" she asked. I started breathy heavy.

"You don't think she would do that right?" I asked wiping the sweat off my forehead. She shrugged. "Oh my god she's gonna hate me" I squealed. Courtney sprung up. "No no I didn't mean to make you think that!" She said worriedly. "Oh my god I'm never gonna see Ashton again and it won't even be because of luke!" I yelled.

"No no that's not gonna happen" she said. "Oh my god it is gonna happen I'm gonna die alone!" I said tears welding up in my eyes. "Get yourself together woman!" Courtney yelled laughing. "That's not gonna happen" she said calmly.

-

"Ready?" Ashton asked as we stood outside of his house. I didn't say anything. He grabbed my hand. He started walking forward but I didn't move. "Betsy" he said turning around. "What I-i'm fine" I said. "Your shaking" he said laughing. "Ok so I'm a little nervous" I said. "There is nothing to be nervous about they will love you" he said smiling. I gave him a nervous look.

He sighed and walked up to me and grabbed my face softly "baby stop worry just be yourself and they will love you" he said and then kissed my nose. "Ok let's go" he said grabbing my hand. We walked up to the door and we walked in. "Mom?" Ashton said through the house. "I'm in here sweetie" she yelled. He gave me a smile and we walked into the kitchen. "Mom this is betsy, betsy this is my mom" Ashton said letting go of my hand.

"Awe nice to finally meet you sweetie!" She said hugging me. "Nice to meet you too Mrs. Irwin" I said. "Please call me Anne!" She said smiling. She went back to stirring what was in her pot. "We're having spaghetti it will be ready in 10 minutes I'll call you two down ok?" She said smiling. "Do you need any help?" I offered. "No that's ok sweetie" she smiling. Ashton grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs. We walked until we came in front of a door that read ash's room.

I laughed to myself. He opened the door. He sat down on his bed and I look around his room. He had a bunch of band posters on his wall like blink 182 & Green Day. "I love blink 182" I smiled. He laughed. I made my way over to his bed and sat down next to him. "So this is where I grew up" he smiled. I nodded. "I spend a lot of my time in here if I'm not at your house practicing" he said laying down.

"Which is always" I laughed laying down next to him. He put his arm around me. "You mom is really nice" I smiled. "I know she's the best" he smiled. "You haven't met Lauren or Harry yet they are sweethearts" he said."I bet they are great" I said looking up at him. He looked down at me and we started kissing. Then his little brother opened the door. "Dinner is ready" he said but then turned around. "Mom! Ashton and betsy were kissing!" He yelled downstairs and then ran away. We both laughed. He got up. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand as we walked down the steps

Word count: 1261

Awe little harry love him lol.