4. drunkies & exes

Luke POV

"Harry get your hands the fuck off my sisters waist before I punch you in the face" I said growing more and more angry. He let go making betsy tumble.

"Woah" Ashton said catching her from falling. "What hell did she drink?" I yelled taking betsy from Ashton and throwing her arm around around my neck.

We all walked back to the car. "We'll find a ride home don't worry about us" Michael said. "Are you sure?" I asked. They all nodded. "Sorry about her" I said motioning to betsy who was sitting in the car more sober than before since she was now drinking water.

They all nodded before walking away. I was just about to get in my car when some yelled "Wait!". I turned around. "Don't be too hard on her" Ashton said half-smiling. I nodded as I went into the car

-

Betsy POV

"I'm sorry ok?" I said as we drove home. He still didn't say anything. "I didn't mean to" I whispered. "Didn't mean to what? To do the exact opposite of what I said and go to party that I said you couldn't go to and got drunk?!" He yelled.

I didn't say anything. I didn't like seeing luke angry, because he never got angry. I started tearing up. "I'm just trying to keep you safe ok? I wouldn't do this if I didn't care about you" he said looking at me as we pulled up to the house.

I didn't say anything and got out of the car and went into the house, went into my room and fell on my bed.

Luke POV

I sighed as she ran into the house, I knew I upset her. Then I got a call from Ashton "hey" I said picking up the phone. "Hey just letting you know I'm leaving the party, is betsy ok?" He asked. I was confused. "Yeah? Why do u care?" I asked. "I was just asking" he said. "Well ok see you tomorrow" I said hanging up.

the next day

betsy POV

I woke up with my head pounding. Stupid hangover. Suddenly Someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I whispered. "Hey I got you breakfast I knew your were going to have an awful hangover so-" he started. "Luke im sorry for not listen to you" I said sitting up.

He set down the food on my dresser and walked over to my bed and sat down. "I'm sorry for yelling at you" he said. "No you had the right to I'm so stupid" I said. "So were good?" He asked. I nodded. "Good, good luck with your hangover" he said laughing & leaving my room. I rolled my eyes.

-

Then my door swung open and courtney was standing there. "Oh shit courtney I'm sorry i-" I said sitting up. "It's ok I had a great night" she said flopping on my bed. "Did u drink?" I asked. "Oh no we both know I don't drink" she said. "But, Michael talked to me" she said smiling.

"Oh my gosh" I said rolling my eyes. "Did you at least kiss?" I asked. "Well no" she said. "But he's supposed to come over for our project tomorrow" she said smiling. "Yeah well I got drunk and made a fool of myself" I said putting my head in my hands. "Oh no" she said sitting up. "I'm gonna die alone" we both said at the same time. We both busted out in laughter.

-

we were watching a movie when Calum came into my room. "Hey were going to get food, wanna come?" He asked. We both looked at each other. "Is that even a question?" Courtney laughed. He smiled as he closed the door.

We got up and followed him. We got outside when I realized something. "Luke you realize we aren't all going to fit in your shitty car" I laughed. "Hey don't call my shitty car, shitty" he laughed.

"I could drive alone-" courtney started to say. "No!" Michael yelled. We all looked at him. "I mean uh Betsy why don't you go?" He asked getting red. "Michael you know I didn't pass my drivers test" I said crossing my arms.

"Uh I could drive her" Ashton said. "No let me drive her my car is here and you got your license taken away" Calum said. "right" Ashton said backing off. "Let's go" Calum mumbled smirking at ashton making him angry. My face turned confused.

We got in the car "what was that?" I asked him. "What was what?" He asked. "That smirk you gave ashton?" I said. "Oh it was nothing don't worry about it" he said winking. Suddenly my face felt hot. Was he hitting on me? "Uh where are we eating?" I asked trying to change the topic. "Uh I don't know I'm just following luke" he said. I nodded.

-

we pulled up to a restaurant and got out. Courtney could tell I was a little off. "Hey are you ok?" She asked me whispering. I nodded. We walked in and started walking to a table when luke turned around "uh let's go somewhere else" he said going wide eyed.

"What?" Ashton asked before luke stepped on his foot and motioned behind him. He looked over there. "Oh yeah I heard the foods not good" he said turning around. "No were already here" I said.

"No bets-" luke started when I walked past him. Seeing Harvey there with a girl. I looked at him & he looked at me and got up and started walking towards us.

"Oh no you don't" luke said walking up to Harvey before he got to me. "Luke" I said for him to move. Luke moved out of the way. "betsy" he said walking up to me getting death stares from all of my friends.

"You look great" he said looking me up & down. "why are you talking to me Harvey?" I asked crossing my arms. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry & I miss you" he said grabbing my hand.i hesitated & let him hold it.

"Betsy" courtney said warningly. I pulled my hand back. "No I'm sorry you cheated and we're done. For good." I said sternly. "Cmon Baby you don't mean that" he said. "I think she does" Ashton said behind me.

"I'm not your baby anymore" I mumbled walking past him to a table across the restaurant. Everyone followed and sat in the empty seats around me. "I'm proud of you betsy" Michael said. I nodded and flashed a fake smiled. "Me too" Calum said grabbing my hand smiling I smiled back.

word count: 1107

oof what you doing calum?