IDENTIFYING LOVE PT-2

"Don't worry, Rani ji! I will try my best effort to keep her happy", Siddharth assured.

"Thank you so much, Siddharth..I will be very thankful to you for this", She smiled.

"Rani ji, Let's go for the ceremony everyone is waiting for the bride and groom", A maid called.

The engagement was actually organized in the fresh and green garden of the Newly built huge palace. As the guests entered two big statues of Lord Ganesha welcomed the guests. And headed by a white carpet stood the mandap. Decorated simple but sweetly. It really impressed everyone.

The slight sunlight rays glistened everyone's face with a small smile

The slight sunlight rays glistened everyone's face with a small smile. Siddharth had arrived. He sat on the sofa. Just after his arrival, Avanya occupied his adjacent Seat. She looked bit nervous and didn't look up to him. She blushed.

Siddharth simply Stared at how much she could blush. Suddenly, he was reminded of Renuka. His eyes, Started searching for her. But she was nowhere to be seen. He knew that everyone was busy preparing for the ritual. So, he turned to Avanya.

"Uhh...Avanya", He whispered close to her ears

She stared at him shockingly.

"YY..Yes?", Avanya asked in a confused tone.

"I am not a Demon that u need to fear me", Siddharth smiled.

She simply smiled at her foolishness.

"So, Has everyone arrived?", Siddharth came to the real point.

Avanya looked up to the guests and then answered.

"Uh..mm...Yeah, but One of my friend has not arrived yet",

"Who?",

"Renuka..",

"Do u know the reason?",

"No...Even I also don't know that why she hasn't arrived yet",

"Oh",

The ceremony began. First, Siddharth had to insert the ring in avanya's finger. He was a bit nervous not for himself but for Avanya. He slowly touched her hand and lifted it. He could just feel the increasing heart pounds of her. He held her finger and inserted the ring. Now, It was her turn to insert the ring..She with a great difficulty somehow manged to insert the ring. Everyone clapped for them. Then Siddharth had a cheerful smile on his face when he saw his favourite person on the earth. It was Rani Karnavati, Suman and his mother.

 It was Rani Karnavati, Suman and his mother

She had a warm smile on her face. She slightly pulled the chins of Avanya and Siddharth.

"Beautiful, U look Avanya and Siddharth I hope will not get any complaint against you from avanya", She said

"Ok", Siddharth assured.

She then circulated the aarti thaal before them and threw some rice and flower on them.

"May God bless both of you", She grinned.

"Pandit ji, I think we should proceed", King Atharv said.

The chanting and the rituals began. Soon, The bride and groom were greeted by the guests. They were showered with precious gifts and blessing.

Finally, the rituals were over.

"Ma, Can I go now? The rituals are over", Siddharth asked.

"I know but u will leave so early?", Rani karnavati asked.

"Actually, I have to study some maps of our kingdom...The trade routes", He said.

"Ok, if it is about the kingdom...then u can go", She allowed.

Siddharth walked out of the mandap and sighed in relief.

He began his study and observation. His favourite part was this. Studying the trade route and the needs and aspirations of the people of his kingdom. He mostly devoted his time sitting his room and planning the welfare of the people.

After studying and planning for few hours, he stood up amd decided to practise his sword and archery skills. He walked briskly towards his practise area. He was almost there when he saw a man in a white attire practising the sword skill. His face was covered. Just his sharp eyes were visible. His techniques and tricks somehow impressed Siddharth. He wanted to have a sword fight with him. He also covered his face with a black scarf and took a sword in his hand. He walked briskly towards the white attired man. He challenged the fight by raising his sword on the man. But Siddharth was opposed by the sharp opposition of the man. The sword fight began. Both had equal opposition powers. Neither anyone was winning nor anyone was losing. The sword crashed and made sharp noises. Siddharth finally decided to conclude the fight by holding his sword just a few inches away from the throat of the man. But it was also opposed by the straight opposition which made the Siddharth's Sword fall. The man raised his hand towards Siddharth's scarf to disclose his face. Neither did Siddharth leave the chance to disclose the face and thus he also raised his hands to disclose the face. Finally! The faces were discovered! The white attired Man was not a man but It was none other than Avanya! Siddharth widened his eyes and Avanya turned her face in disgrace for attacking her Fiance.

"Avanya? It was u doing the Sword fight?", Siddharth asked in a shocked tone.

She nodded. She couldn't bear her embarrasment anymore and ran away.

"Avanya! Listen!", Siddharth called but she was gone.

But he was amazed and surprised to see Avanya having such good skills equivalent to him.

Suddenly, He saw Renuka staring at him.

"Renuka!", He walked towards her.

"Where had u gone? I was searching for you?", He said and hugged her.

She pushed him.

"So, u wanted me to be present there at my love's engagement?", She said.

"I didn't say that",

"Siddharth, If u don't want me then it's okay...let's just end this!", Renuka said in a seriois tone.

"Renuka...I respect my parents and that's why I am doing this marriage..Renuka u don't know what I can do for ur love....I can't survive without it", He palced his hands on her cheeks.

"Even, I love u like hell....But I can't see anyone else with u..Not even Avanya",

"Avanya, Is ur best friend?",

"She was! But when she tried to snatch u from me...She has become my enemy! I can do anything to remove her from my path!", Renuka roared.

Comment down your fav character👇👇😊😊

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓