~THE ROYAL RUFFLE~ 9

"I Knew the first time we met, you did be kinda hard to forget",

                      _________________________

"Saira! Jagvi! Is that guys u?", Tunisha exclaimed.

They nodded and shushed her.

"Yes, It's us", Saira curled her lips.

"If u guys wouldn't have told me then I would never recognized u! By the way, Why are hiding you're faces up in this black hoodie and glasses? And where are you're bodyguards?", Tunisha asked bewilderingly.

"Do you think two bodyguards can protect us from this huge mall crowd if the people surround us and beg for selfies!.", Saira said.

"Ohkay, But they do in college so why not here?",

"College is an institutional site, At least we have our professors and the principal. If they do anything, then they would be kicked out from the university. But who will kick the people here", Jagvi explained.

"So, we decided we will hid up ourselves and shop as commoners without our bodyguards!",

"Kay then! No issues. Let's head up to forever21 girls!",

"Yup", Jagvi and Saira said in unison.

They shopped for hours. There doesn't need much explanation about what girls really do in a mall. Finally, After selecting the perfect shoes matching with the perfect dress and perfect earrings they got exhausted.

Jagvi and Saira told Tunisha that they already knew that shopping would consume time so they had already booked a VIP area in the famous Italian restaurant of the mall.

"Good evening Princesses and Ma'am!", The manager welcomed as Jagvi revealed her face by taking out the sunglasses.

"Good evening. So, is our table ready?", Jagvi asked wearing the glasses again.

"Yeah! Tables for three. But, In the same room we have our other guests. So, we hope u will cooperate",

"Uhm, Until and unless they don't bother us", Saira said.

"Oh no, They will definitely not. They are also affluent individuals like u so they won't make such manners",

"Fine, then let's get in", Jagvi said and the three got inside the VIP area.

The VIP area was a beautiful room with hanging lights with a vogue architecture. In the corner, they noticed a few people of their age gathered sat there and chatting. But the faces weren't clearly visible as it was a bit dark there in the corner. They ignored it and took their table.

"Dude, My head is getting hotter~! I am uncovering  my head", Jagvi said and pulled her hoodie cap down and took out her sunglasses

"They are VIP guests so they won't be bothering us. Saira, even u can take off that", Jagvi insisted.