LOST NOT FORGOTTEN PT-1

Avneet kaur/Reem sameer as Adara Chauhan(age:25)

Ritika Badiani as Tejal Gill
(age:25)

Siddharth Nigam as Neer Gill(age:28)

(So, Hey guys! Here's my third series! And as u must have seen I am casting Avneet/Reem for Adara...Because There's a conflict between these days! My readers are either Siddneet or Siddreem so keeping that in my mind...I have made it to u to whom u wanna imagine as Adara! So, Here you go! The siddneet fans imagine Avneet and Siddreem fans imagine Reem! And don't go on the image 👆👆👆 Because it's just for display!)

(Warning: This Series contains matured contents. So, Read it at your own risk!at the beginning you might not be getting but gradually it will be shown.

Adara bite her finger thinking about her Carefree Life which had completely changed with just a small incident in the morning.

Tejal. In the morning, She had met Tejal after 5 years!

(She was not her friend but Soul sister during the college days. There was nothing in the world that could weaken their friendship Till the day, Adara bumped Neer. Neer one of the best guitarist and body builder of the college, 2 years senior than them. Adara just couldn't stop herself from staring Neer. He had a bunch of girlfriends! But still, Adara wasn't less. Adara was the sexiest girl of the college. Most of the boys of the college had crush on her..But No one had the courage to tell her because they knew She would end up tying rakhis to them. But Adara, Found that thing in Neer which none other had. Adara was even a guitarist but not as good as Neer. Well, That was their spot of meeting. Music room. Sometimes, Neer would teach her some and Sometimes, Adara would try to compete him. Adara Finally, found similarites and fondness between each other. Adara would prepare herself for Half an hour just to spend time in Guitar classes.

It was Neer's last year in the college when Adara finally, Decided to confess her feelings to him. But with a twist, She first wrote letter to him without knowning him of her name.

"Dear Neer,

There is so much about you that I know most girls don't see. They are all looking at you just for your body. But, I am telling you, that is not what I am doing. There is so much more to you than that. I have liked you for a very long time now, but just never had the courage to say it to you. Well, that has all changed now, and I am going to say it. I really care a lot about you, and I would like to be a lot more than just friends. You mean so much to me. I mean, just that special smile when I'm having a bad day just brightens the day and makes it bearable. And if you liked a bit of this letter also, just wear a red hoodie tomorrow in the college.

From,
The one whom u have to search yourself😘😘", She wrote.

Adara placed the letter on Neer's seat in the music room.

That's it! From that one letter a lot of letters was being wrote for almost 3 months. Everyday, Adara would decide Neer's dress code by the letter!

Finally, Adara decided to end up this lettering session by writing the last letter.

"Dear Neer,

It's 3 months since I am writing you the letters....U have only one month in this college left. So, here I have finally decide to show up myself...And, Confess to u openly at the music room after the classes