THE UNBREKABLE PT-4

2 months later...

"Sir, Sir! Please tell us!", Shouted the media reporters who surrounded Mr Dubey and his elder son, with mics, flashes and questions!

"Sir, Is it true that Mr.Divit is dating Hiral Garg, One of the well known bollywood choreographer...Who was once a bar dancer?",

"Has Mr. Divit left home for her?",

"There are rumours that Miss Hiral is pregnant with Divit sir's child...Is it true?",

"Sir, What's the reason of the sudden fall of ur company? Is it the leave of Divit sir?",

"Sir, Say something....!",

Rajnath was surrounded by all these questions. He knew all the answers...'Yes!' was an answer for all these questions...But he just couldn't...

"No Comments!", Rajnath finally spoke and got inside his office.

           💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

"I an fade up! These rumours are increasing day by day! We have to find some way!", Rajnath exclaimed rotating his chair.

"But what can we do! That Divit, Is busy with that roadside girl! And the most annoying part is that...she is pregnant...And she must have moulded him..For this!", Kamal said.

"And the company is in huge loss without Divit! Do anything! But I want Divit back! After all, He is my son! Even if u have to give any cost for it..give it!Maybe U have to Harm or finish up that roadside girl!  But Divit should be back! U get it!", Rajnath yelled.

Kamal simply nodded and left the cabin.

"Ughh! Divit! Divit! Divit! I am tired hearing this name since childhood! Only Divit! No kamal! My father...Huh! He doesn't even cares that he has another son...Even being the elder Son..I never got that place! He only knows to praise Divit...And scold Kamal...Even if he does thousands of mistakes he is forgiven...But me being innocent is everytime scolded and roared!", Thought Kamal.

"Fine...! Now I know...how to get that hiral out of Divit's path!", Kamal smirked

                     💓💓💓💓💓

Hiral sliced the fruits when Divit held her waist and placed a kiss on her ear robe. He bent down and started kissing her small baby bomb.

"I just can't wait any more!", Divit smiled. He stood up and again kissed her throat.

"Enough! Stop it!", Hiral said hitting him by her arm.

Divit dramatically pretended rubbing his arm.

"Hmm...Looks like someone's angry with me?", He stared with his innocent eyes.

"Yes! I am! See, After so many days finally kamal is calling u to his office...That means they need u! U should go!", Hiral tried to console him.

Divit's smile lessened.

"No, I can't! After all, I care for u and baby! I can't leave u both alone!", He said.

"Offo! U are just going to the office for a few hours! After that, We will have fun! But...Please do go!",

"Hiral, Why are u so Good? They hate you! And u are supporting them instead of me!...",

"Divit they will understand soon! But now...U get ready! Even the baby wants so!", Hiral said while slightly pushing him.

"Okay fine! I am going! Now happy?", He gave up.