LOST NOT FORGOTTEN PT-3

Adara checked her  baby bump out in the mirror. She slowly carressed her belly and smiled. It was her 6th month...

A lot had happened within these 6 months

A lot had happened within these 6 months...Tejal was no more.

When suddenly one day, Neer laid on Adara's lap with tears in his eyes...He cried in pain.

"I don't know why she didn't tell me about her brain tumour and she was suffering all this alone! She left us! She left us!....The doctors informed me..She's no more", His eyes were red.

Adara even had her eyes dipped in tears. She simply gave Neer a place in her lap and carressed his hairs. She willed to tell him every single thing she shared with Tejal but unfortunately, She was locked by the promise...The promise which Tejal had taken from her. To not let anyone know about the things!

Time, Is the greatest healer for every single pain. Neer has recovered. He believes that the only reason for his quick recoverance was Adara and specially, The little one growing inside her. He felt strange king of connection with the small one. He couldn't leave them for a single moment.

                     💓💓💓💓

Adara slowly pressed the dough preparing bhatures! She slowly felt a pair of cold palms on her knuckles supporting her in the dough pressing. She turned slightly to see Neer on her Right shoulder just a few inches away from her.

"One person is enough for it!", Adara Said.

"Exactly, I can",

"Come on, I am getting bored! Let me make some Chhole bhatures for us!",

"I am doing it...See, ur condition",

"I am a fine healthy strong Woman!", As soon as Adara said it there it was! A strong kick...It was more like a strong period cramp...And sometimes, She felt like the little footballer is surely gonna pierce her uterus. The baby's never constant just like Neer!

"Ouch!", Adara exclaimed.

"Looks like! And don't you dare strain the little champ!", Neer Chuckled.

"Fine" , Adara said while washing her hands and taking a chair in the kitchen.

She simply looked at Neer wearing the blue apron and preparing the bhatures! He really looked cute! And she must say Neer is a really good cook!

                   💓💓💓💓

"So, Here u have ur order Ma'am", Neer said placing the aromatic Chole Bhatures on the dining table.

"Aha! Can't wait to gobble!",

She was about to use her hand when Neer stopped her.

"First bite from me!", Neer slowly lifted the bhature dipped with chhole.

Adara smiled and accepted it.

"Couldn't have been better!", Adara grinned. A soft kick approached to her and butterflies emerged.

"See, Even the champ loved it!", Adara smiled and placed Neer's palm on her belly.

A precious sweet smile formed on his face feeling the little one.

"U know, Adara There was a moment in my life when I had dreamt of becoming a father...I had dreamt of Holding a little world in my arms.....But Destiny doesn't always fulfills it! After our divorce...I had completely lost hope of ever getting a chance to see a newborn grow...But! Now being with u and this footballer! I feel my dream coming true...😊",  Neer smiled.

Adara smiled.

"Oh Shit! It's already 3pm....Have to go for check up", Adara exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, U had appointment with the doctor....Okay, So finish it up quickly we are leaving in half an hour", Neer said.

                💜💜💜💜💜💜

Adara laid on the bed of the operation theatre. The lady doctor started revealing her tummy area's cloth amd applied some gel like thing on in it. She started massaging her belly with her fingers and placed a mouse like object on her baby bump....The doctor smiled and looked at the screen.

The small movements of the little baby was visible on the screen. Adara had small droplets of tears and a huge smile on her face...

"The child is completely healthy and fit....", The doctor grinned.

Suddenly, Adara's mind  caught Neer who was sitting outside the room. It was Neer's child. She hadn't told him about this, Neither she wanted to. He had the right to know but what if he takes away the baby from her. She had bear the pain in her womb. She wasn't the real mother but this little one had healed her old wounds that kept on chasing her life. She wasn't able to get Neer, She wasn't able to settle down with Rehaan but now the baby had brought colours to her life. She was so strong and independent that she didn't need anyone's help to grow her baby. Neer would surely take away the little one if he gets to know about this. She had already lost him but now she wouldn't lose her baby at all. If being a mother and loving her child was called selfish. Then, She was ready to be called Selfish.

"Uhmm....Doctor Can u call Him...He also needs to see this", Adara said.

The doctor nodded and went outside.

Neer entered and had his eyes fixed on the monitor. He looked so happy. He knew it wasn't his own child but he felt some strange happiness watching the little one move on the monitor.

                   💖💖💖💖💖