~THE ROYAL RUFFLE~ 4

"She was the most beautiful girl in the world because she was unique",

                                                         ~ 0 ~

As promised by her granny, The driver parked the car a few meters away from the college. Saira glanced outside the window to see if anyone was there. Saira got out of the ford and closed the door. She reached the gate of the college.

She checked her schedule and grinned with a sigh that she didn't had any classes with that Arishfa and Siddharth.

The day went smoothly, She was focused on making the notes and midway she thought about how her identity will change her life. She smiled. Finally, The classes were over. She looked at her watch and it showed 3pm. She pursued her lips and walked quickly.

From today, After college Granny would be teaching her the royal etiquette. What exactly, A Indian royal lady should do. She didn't want to be late on the first day, She was too excited to be a Princess!

She was walking in the corridor  when she encountered with Arishfa and her chick friends.

"Oh! look Miss Ugly Shekhawat is here", She chuckled with her friends.

Saira looked down in embarrassment when suddenly Arishfa's gaze fell on to her new Iphone 11.

Arishfa snatched it from her. She looked at it in shock. Her other friends hawed in amusement.

"Oh my god! Saira, will u please let me see ur phone! it's amazing!", One of her chicks spoke.

All of the chicks of Arishfa were suddenly were in praises for Saira when Arishfa glared at Saira.

"U know Saira! Even Arishfa uses Iphone 8 while u are using 11!! U must be Immensely rich then, Please tell us!!", Arishfa's friends continued appreciating the phone.

Suddenly Arishfa, Squeezed Saira's both of cheeks tightly. Her friends were astonished.

"Arishfa! Leave me, It's hurting", Saira struggled.

Finally, After leaving  red  marks on both of her cheeks, Arishfa left her cheeks .

"Mind it u Ugly nerd! U will never be able to match my Level! U don't know how rich I am!! It's better u stop showing ur freaking small things! If u don't, U will regret later", Arishfa shouted and handed back her phone and walked away with her chicks.

Saira sighed and walked away when she felt her head hit to someone's chest. She was about to fall when a pair of hands caught her waist.

She turned to see, Siddharth kumar chauhan smirking at her. She could feel his warm breath close to her neck. His smile made him look cute.

Saira could feel butterflies in her stomach. There was so much electricity in only his touch. Saira got nervous and quickly straightened herself and quickly walked out of the corridor.

"Be Easy girl!", She could hear someone shout from back but she ignored and kept walking.

Finally she reached the palace. She put her bag in her room and got to her granny's elegant office.

 She put her bag in her room and got to her granny's elegant office