4

Now I am here with Megan sa isang party Island. I don't know if I am completely ready to get in a new relationship. That is why I gave in to all those medical sessions because I don't want to get in a new relationship at magiging unfair lang ako. Gusto kong buoin muna ang sarili ko bago ako magmahal muli. Im not getting any younger, I know that. 

Now we are in a bar..drinking together. Pinagmasdan ko ang babaeng nasa harapan ko. Megan is definitely stunning. She is half brazilian. She was a Viktoria Secret model during her teenage days. Hindi ko nga maintindihan why among all guys ay ako pa ang ginusto niya. Her beauty really outshines, kahit sa opisina. She is looked up to by everyone. I heard a lot of guys really going after her too. 

"Braxton

"Braxton... pang limang baso ng rum mo na yan eh. So, dapat last na yan ha. I don't wanna sound like a nagging girlfriend but no one else will care for you at the moment. Kaya ako muna. Ok?"

I just nodded at what she said. She is also a very straight forward woman. HIndi kasing agresibo ni Cara but she is also very cunning sometimes. 

"What's the nod for? are you nodding to the girlfriend thingie or that na last mo na yang rum..?"

I sighed. I guess, I have gathered enough courage from the rum I had to tell her what I wanna tell her.

"Megan... uhmmm. I guess, you have sacrificed enough. I can't put into words how thankful I really am with you staying in my life when I literally had no one. The whole night would not be enough if I will state one by one all the things I am thankful for."

"Okay...? and?"

"Uhmmmm... I don't know how to say this but..."

"Shit Braxton, pinapakaba mo ako eh..."

"I....I want to...."

"what? say it!"

"I want to give US a try. I want to ask you to be----"

"Braxton. I'm going to faint now. I promise.'

"Would you officially be...my girlfriend?"

Megans face turned pail. She was shocked indeed. 

"Braxton....you know I have waited for that in this whole lifetime...Yes Braxton. I've been yours even before you knew I existed." 

Then she ran to me and claimed my lips. It was a soft kiss. I would admit. Medyo naiiling ako. This is the first kiss we ever had after how many years of knowing each other. 

She is now transferred to sitting beside me. Clinging to my arms. SHe rested her head on my shoulders...

"Ang saya saya ko lang. Today is January 10 and this is the best day of my life."

"Please don't say that. I don't even know how lucky I am na nandiyaan ka palagi."

"Ahmmm.. basta, I won't be demanding. I will go with your phase. I know and understand what you went through. So, kung ano lang muna ang kaya mong ibigay ay okay na ako doon."

Instead of saying thank you again. I kissed her forehead. 

When a sweet music played, I took her hand and asked her for a dance. 

We were not saying anything at all. We are just living by the moment and enjoying what we have to share. I don't wanna pressure my self too. I know I am not feeling so romantic with her. I can still compare the difference of how I felt when it was Cara I had in my hands. I don't feel much of the pull of attraction kumpara sa nararamdaman ko dati. But it is wrong to compare them right? 

 But it is wrong to compare them right?