14

They slept for long hours, beside each other. Hindi na nila namalayan ang oras. 

Nang mag unat siya ay una niyang tiningnan ang wrist watch. SHit! he slept for almost 6 hours. Halos lumundag siya sa kama when she saw Mariel slash Cara on the coffee table near the bed...Just looking at him.

"G-good morning... 4am na pala. Sana ginising mo ako..."

"It's okay... I love watching you sleep."

"Is that so...? I know pagod na pagod ang katawan mo...come here and rest some more..." He opened his arms signaling her to come back to bed and lay on his arms, which is she did with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Uhmmm... Braxton, anong plano mo? how do we move forward?"

"I have an investigation going on. I connived with your brother Aaron too, he also have that doctor investigated. Mariella Hill, right?"

"Yeah MAriella Nepumoceno Hill."

"Ok, and we are waiting for the results...then we would know ano ba talaga ang nangyari that day of the accident. How it happened na naging anak ka niya and all the details."

"Braxton, diba may girlfriend kana ngayon..?"

His face gloomed. Ngayon lang niya naalala, yes he already have a girlfriend. He just cheated on Megan. Napabalikwas siya ng bangon.

"C-cara... Uhmmmm I think I have to go for the moment. Can you keep me posted sa whereabouts mo? can you stay here? I j-just think...I have to be alone just for today. I-is it o-okay...?"

WHen the girl nodded, ay mabilis siyang nag bihis at tumakbo palabas. He deserves to process everything that's going on. He drives fast going to his pad 4:30 in the morning. Para siyang lutang. The last thing he knew is my 10 wheeler truck nang papa salubong sa direksyon niya. 

He helpd his streering wheel tightly and expertly maneuvered a drift to the right side of the road.

dugsssssssssssssssh!!!!!!!!!

"SHit! muntik na ako doon!?" He parked his car for a quick stop. He was panting. He rested his head at the back of his palm while gripping on his steering wheel. He is in a very bad situation.

"What am I gonna do now? I know I already have Megan in my life...but God knows Cara is a different story,  I want Cara..no I love her, noon paman  hanggang ngayon. ANd I just proved it...iba parin... she is my sunshine. But...but...I also love Megan. I am starting to fall for her... Is it even possible to keep two girls at the same time..?"

Hanggang sa makarating siya sa penthouse niya. Hindi parin niya mawari kung ano ang dapat isipin lalo na at kung paano niya reresolbahin ang sitwasyon. Biktima siya ng pagkakataon. How can he possibly move forward now with those two ladies in his life...

"Panginoon...why me? bakit sa akin pa nangyari to? how am I suppose to move forward? how will I keep those two in my life...?"

Then he realized, he haven't checked his phone. 

He saw 18 missed calls and 15 messages. 

Napahilamos niya ang palad sa mukha. Can anybody tell him what he should do with his current situation...?