5

I was already lying in bed, thinking how the day went. Ayaw kong pagsisihan ang pag pasok ngayon sa panibagong relasyon. Nang biglang mag text ang sekretarya ko.

"Sir, yun pong pinapahanap niyo sa aking interior designer ay nasa Blue Breeze Island din ngayon. I can book a quick meeting po if you don't mind. She said she is available po anytime for a quick rundown."

That's awkward. Good coincidence then. I replied; "Ok, book me for 8-9am and text me what resto. Thanks."

I woke up almost 7am already. I tried calling Megan so we can come together to the meeting with the interior designer. I wanted to hire one because I want my penthouse re arranged. I guess I need it for a new beginning. A new ambiance and I want to take out all of Caras portraits. HIndi ko din naman itatapon. Never will I do it. But at least keep them. I guess, I badly need all these changes to support my letting go phase. Megan didn't answer and it is not new to me. She is not much of a morning person. So I decided to take a bath and meet up with the interior designer myself. My secretary gave me the details of the meeting and the name of the lady. It's Mariel Taylor Hill.

I was already having coffee in the said restaurant. My secretary gave her the details, so hopefully she will recognize me.

I was listening to the calming sound of the waves while sipping my cappucino with cinnamon when a lady spoke...

"Mr. Stone?"

I slowly look up to see who's in front of me. Then there goes my biggest shock. Her eyes. It can't be. It was a stoic moment. This is somehow ridiculous, mas pinagmasdan ko ang babaeng nasa harap ko. Her height. Her skintone. But amongs everything it is those eyes that I have memorized. Kumurap kurap ako. Am I being haunted?

"Sir, I am Mariel Taylor Hill. I am sure, basing from the picture your secretary sent me na ikaw ang ka meeting ko."

"I-I'm sorry. Y-yeah...please take a seat."

The lady gave her hand to him as a handshake. Wala sa sariling tinaggap niya ito. Para siyang namaligno. That moment he don't want to react creepy.

"Ah miss, I'll be back, if you'll excuse me... I'll just go to the comfort room."

Nahilamos niya ang kamay sa mukha. His heart is also beating erratically.

"Cara, bakit parang ikaw siya? what's going on? Namamalikmata lang ba ako?"

He tried to calm himself up. It can't be. What does it men? na parang ayaw ba ni Cara that he is investing in a new relationship now?? that's why she reminded him of her using someone elses identity..?