26

Nakahiga silang dalawa ni Braxton sa kama... habang nakatingin sa mac-book nito na naka play ang unang bahagi ng video na ginawa niya dati...

"Hi Braxton!!! My Lion...! tingnan mo tong tshirt na soot ko oh? This is yours eh...bahala ka basta hindi ko ito isasauli sa iyo. I will keep smelling this everytime Ill go to sleep. Your scent is my peace... hehe

Uhmmm...di ko talaga alam ano ang una kong sasabihin. Ang dami kasi eh baka kulang ang buong memory ko...hahahaha!

Anyway, I will start nalang by telling you na you are a blessing to me. Dati I never learned humility. I am born and raised as a princess. Hindi ako marunong mag pahalaga ng ibang tao. Its always I get whatever I want and Im backed up with all the worldly resources. I thought happiness is about the superficial world...

But when I met you... it all started because I was challenged. You were the first guy na hindi na wendang sa ganda ko. But when I started to pursue you.. when I learned about your story. When I Got to know you better.. I realized gallizion things. Everyday I am falling for you harder and harder, more and more...

I am now falling inlove not just with you but to the selfess version of my self now. The opposite Cara to the one I used to be.

Sorry if Ive been really pushy about persuading you to reciprocate my feelings. But its not really like that. Infact, I dont wanna expect...

After a month ko lang tong gustong makita mo bec thats the timeline I am giving myself. Ipaglalaban kita and I will do EVERYTHING to make you stay.

So, as your are watching this. Its either sinagot mo na ako at forever na tayo...or you never really learned to love me.

But either way. Nothing against you. It is my selfless choice to love you. So whether or not you are able to love me back or whatnot. It wont matter.

Plseae don't ever worry about me. Know na I am very happy sa ano mang kinalabasan nito. It ain't a broken heart after all. Because the memories that you sure have left me are everything I need for a lifetime. Hanggang sa kamatayan ko na siguro. Ikaw lang Braxton...

If I am not able to save you from your gloomy past because you are happy to stay there. Then I respect that. I might not be enough or I'll never be.. or maybe you are destined for someone else... who knows right?

But keep these things in mind. You are strong Braxton. Live your life like it hasn't been stained. You are my lion, you are the king of the wild. You can conquer all the battles that are waiting in store for you. Please don't let me down... maybe from afar, I will still stalk... so please let me hear all good things about you. Keep being better than the version of your self yesterday. We both know you are one of kind, pleass prove me right.

Hanggang dito na muna ito... I'll put in continuation to this my second and last video...last na talaga yun promise!

Love you. Mwaaaaah!"