Chapter 8 - Jin and Namjoon Arrives

I wake up again by myself, what's with these hybrids to let me wake up alone. I left the room and heard several noises in the kitchen. I go inside and see my hybrids happy eating a lot of food. "Guys? Where did this food cams from?" I say and a fluffy Hoseok looks at me with his mouth full of food looking more like a hybrid squirrel than a hybrid fox and points to the kitchen where I see one of the yesterday hybrids happily cooking.

"Good morning! You didn't have to!" I say. "Good morning! It's my thanks for everything! Is the least I can do and it doesn't hurt! I like to cook!" says the hybrid. "Well if it makes you happy it also makes me happy but don't feel obliged to do it!" I say atonic with the beauty of this hybrid making me distracted. "Thank you! I'm Jin by the way! And my injured friend is Namjoon!" says the hybrid making me go back to earth. "I'm Y/N! I think you already know my hybrids Yoongi and Hoseok! If you don't mind what kind of hybrid you are?" "I'm an alpaca!" he says. "Really! Own! That's so cute!" I say making the hybrid embarrassed making his cute little ears appear. "I'll take some food to your friend, go rest and eat!" I say wanting to get out of there before I embarrass myself even more. I pick up the food and go to the room where the other hybrid is and knock on the door.

"Come in." I hear. "Hi, I brought some food!" I say laying down the food and helping the hybrid to sit down. "Thanks." says the hybrid. "No problem!" "No seriously, thank you for helping us. There are few people like you." says the hybrid almost making me cry. Why do all hybrids like to make people cry!

"Your friend said that your name is Namjoon? I am Y / N! If there is no problem what kind of hybrid are you?" I ask curious. "Oh, I'm a wolf." says Namjoon smiling, showing the dimples making me look at him. Again what's with the intense beauty of these hybrids! "A wolf! With an alpaca ?!" "Yes, it's strange, isn't it? I'm a wolf, but I've never been to follow the rules ahahah so no one ever wanted a friendly wolf." said Namjoon, smiling sadly. I was going to answer when the door opened.

"Jonnie! There's a black panther and a fox getting along here like us!" Jin says entering the room happy. "Really?" Namjoon asks shocked. And I stand there laughing then Yoongi and Hoseok come in and introduce themselves to the Namjoon. I look at the four hybrids happily talking and I think "Less than a day they met and talked as if they knew each other years. Happy I am discreetly picking up the food tray to be unsuccessful when Jin saw me." Y/N I take it!" "There's no need. Stay there! If you get up I'll be very upset! "I say making the hybrids laugh and I went out to the kitchen. While cleaning everything I could hear my hybrids up there." My hybrids.....What am I going to do with Jin and Namjoon? I will not leave them outside no way! Should I call the organization? "I sigh, thinking. Finishing what I was doing I notice that I need to go to the grocery store. With that I go to the hybrids room.

"Guys? I need to go shopping does anyone want to come with me?" I ask. Hoseok nod getting up quickly while Yoongi refused. "Jin, do you want to come with us? We'll buy something for you and Namjoon!" I ask. "I can go?" Jin asks in surprise, "Of course you can! It will be so much fun!" Hoseok says. Jin agrees looking at Namjoon happily making Namjoon smile. Hoseok takes Jin's hand and rushes him downstairs making us laugh. "Thanks." Namjoon says. "No problem, see you later!" I say giving Yoongi a peck and waving to Namjoon without noticing the shock look on his face.

In the street already on the way to the supermarket Hoseok was in the middle of us hand in hand with me laughing a lot of the jokes told by Jin and I notice in the sad look of Jin towards our hands while Jin laughs himself alone I turn to the Hoseok and I say quietly "Hobi ..… he look sad why don't you give him your hand, too?" He realizing what I meant he didn't hesitate and grabbed Jin's hand, making him shocked looking at his hands. Hoseok starts to run happily making Jin laugh and I scream. "HOBI! SLOW DOWN!"

While this was happening, Yoongi and Namjoon started talking hybrid to hybrid.

With Yoongi and Namjoon: